I must say I worried there for a moment. Not that I'm a total sucker for happy endings. But they are just so NICE...

As I said before, this makes so much more sense to me. Now, they have both grown and can perhaps be themselves in this elationship. (I misspelled, but it somehow seemed right for this couple so I didn't change it...)

• Like 5

Am I a bad person, if I'm feeling a tiny bit smug about being right about Jonah and Ren? :unsure:  :evil:  :gikkle:

Very, very, very bad Tim. :angry::lmao::rofl:

I found this for Irri and Lit.

Thank you all for suffering so nicely through my story. :wub: There were moments I felt really bad, believe it or not.

I hope to start Michael's story next summer.

• Like 4

Am I a bad person, if I'm feeling a tiny bit smug about being right about Jonah and Ren? :unsure:  :evil:  :gikkle:

A tiny bit smug that you were WHAT?  :o 

Shyeah, a tiny bit deluded, maybe...Edit: I wish one could animate these things to give proper raspberries:  :P  :P  :P

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

Thank you all for suffering so nicely through my story. :wub: There were moments I felt really bad, believe it or not.

It was an awesome roller coaster ride, Addy  :wub: Thank you for the great writing!

• Like 1

"Sigh" Richard Armitage...that voice, those intense eyes. :wub:

It will be great to see Michael get his HEA too. That boy needs one! Just please God, no love triangle! I don't think my heart could take another one! :lmao:

As Irri said, thank you for the great writing. And thank you for getting us to this HEA and making the journey and yelling at my monitor/phone screen ultimately worth the price of admission. :*)

• Like 1

A tiny bit smug that you were WHAT?  :o 

Ren agreed with me about the causes of their break-up - and he ended up getting Jonah back. So yeah, I'd say my take on the whole thing was pretty much spot on.

But it's fine for us to agree to disagree again. :)

The important part is they both learnt from their mistakes and made an effort to do better and build a stronger and more equal relationship.

• Like 2

It's fun to follow as Suvitar reads and reviews RRS. For once we get to know beforehand and chuckle or shake our heads sadly as we see the reactions. :)

Haha I know!!  I read the reviews and I keep thinking "Oh you just wait until you read _______________!!"  

• Like 3

It's so great she's doing this, commenting on every chapter while she progresses and thereby let me see what she thinks/hopes/fears. Thank you, Suvitar. :)

By the way, I wrote a small spin-off story. Depending on Cole's verdict, it will be part of the spring anthology.

• Like 1

For me it's like watching a movie you've seen before with someone who has never seen it. Sometimes you start paying more attention to the other person than the movie just to see their reactions. Lol

Spin offs and shorts are generally good things :)

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 2

It's so great she's doing this, commenting on every chapter while she progresses and thereby let me see what she thinks/hopes/fears. Thank you, Suvitar. :)

By the way, I wrote a small spin-off story. Depending on Cole's verdict, it will be part of the spring anthology.

Thank you, Addy,  this was a lovely story. I very much enjoyed reading it.  :thumbup:  I sometimes feel that when reading a finished story I should just leave my comments and thanks after the final chapter and not bother the author with too many reviews. And I´ve never thought that other people read them as well, I mean people who already have read the story. 

Spin-off sounds like a great idea. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

The Rome spin-off was wonderful, Adi. (you should leave a link here)

And congrats on the Purple again.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

The Rome spin-off was wonderful, Adi. (you should leave a link here)

And congrats on the Purple again.

Thank you, Tim! Good idea. So here is the link to the first part of Rome's story: Eight-Fifteen

It is part of the anthology series 'Clockwise'. Summer anthology story is almost done. It's called 'Three pm'. With lots of Jonah...

I loved this story, truly did.  You did a wonderful job and I can't wait to read Michael's story.

Thank you, Sui! Michael's story will be my summer writing. I'm also going to revise a fantasy-story, well kinda, for later in the year. So much to do...I'll never catch up with Gary's writing speed.

• Like 2