Exactly. Gary really has to look out for me. It's all terribly unfortunate and I'm very sorry to be such a bother to him... :no:

Oh, it's no bother...not really...I just hate the thought of you pacing the floor night after night...waiting and waiting and cursing Addi...it's not good for your blood pressure :blink:

• Like 3

I'll start you off with something to recoil against, Timmy... 

Ren left on Tuesday for his business trip. That very same night, Eric was knocking on Jonah's door, his eyes red-rimmed, his pants tight, and his mood defiant, trouble waiting to happen. The following day, Jonah emailed someone that he was thinking about giving up writing and turning to catering. Meat pies, he thought... His tone was curiously anguished, for someone with such an exciting venture before him. On Thursday, Jonah was on his way to Sicily, looking ravaged. Eric has not been seen... Jonah probably turned him down. The meat pies in Jonah's freezer were pretty good though!

Edit: You know, I really like this version, now that I think about it. Something for everyone. Jonah did something bad, which pleases Gary and me, but he didn't sleep with Eric, which is good for you, Tim, and delicious baking, which pleases Cole and again, me, and something terrible happens to Eric, at which everyone rejoices. Addy, I think you should consider this alternate ending very seriously...

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

I'm so glad right now Jonah is a vegetarian.

I forgot that. Oh darn it.  :angry: He's such a good cook too, and it was an excellent way of dealing with Eric. You could even have gotten a recipe from Sasha. Well, not for Eric, but you know what I mean.  :angry:

• Like 2

OK time for some theories:

Ren finds out about Chris staying the night (sleeping in Jonah's arms, I mean, since he already knows about him staying the night)

Ren gets all suspicious and accusing and possessive

Michael calls and he and Jonah has a long giggly talk

Eric visits Jonah and manages to fall into his arms crying, just as Ren arrives 

Ren finds out about Michael and Jonah plotting in the bar

need I go on?

finally Jonah gets enough and runs away to Sicily

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

I am Team Man with the Dove Tattoo  :wub:

I flat-out refuse to believe either that Ren got unbecomingly jealous or that he took anyone else's word over Jonah's. Eric's done something frightful and maybe dragged Jonah into his toils, OR Jonah's done something frightful. Take your pick, people.

• Like 2

You might be right Irri...Jonah could be running in shame...he could have screwed things up any number of ways...I just hope he didn't sleep with Eric...but he may have kissed him....he is easily led...

Aw, you think he'd've done that???  :(

• Like 1

Aw, you think he'd've done that???  :(

A Kiss...yeah I think it's possible....sleeping with...don't think so..

If he did kiss him, I think he would regret it right away , but if Ren saw it the damage is done...you realize Adi is probably laughing at us right now..

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 2

I refuse to believe that Jonah did anything wrong, except to freak over Ren being all cocky and possessive now that he finally 'caught' Jonah. We know what Ren is like, from his own words:

I tried to hide my being nervous by being cocky. Grave mistake, obviously you hated cocky.

You just don’t like being manipulated. It’s that easy. Only I didn’t realize I was doing that

I wanted to grab you, take you home, explain everything to you, make love to you

his arms came around me, pulling me hard against his chest. "Then you're mine now?"

he wrapped me in his arms possessively. "I caught you. No more running away, love!"

• Like 1

...you realize Adi is probably laughing at us right now..

Oh no. I would never do that. I'm fascinated, intrigued, and absolutely thrilled. Also slightly concerned, and I won't say a word.

I refuse to believe that Jonah did anything wrong, except to freak over Ren being all cocky and possessive now that he finally 'caught' Jonah.

All the way to Sicily? Yeah right!  :P Actually for all I know they started out in Naples. Addy, where ARE they? I've just assumed this is all set in Germany.

All the way to Sicily? Yeah right!  :P Actually for all I know they started out in Naples. Addy, where ARE they? I've just assumed this is all set in Germany.

Honestly? I don't know. Wherever you want, I guess. I always mix different places in my head. Some I've seen in a movie, some I've been myself. Except in this story most places in Sicily do really exist. I thought about writing a story that takes place in Germany and avoid places that have 'ü', 'ä' or 'ö' in their name.

• Like 1