The problem is than almost anywhere John cuts the chapters off will be some sort of cliff hanger, since there is so much going on. I dare you to point out better chapter end points, Carlos. :lol:

That said, John does seem to delight in leaving us hanging. At times I've had to resort to begging for the next chapter for editing right after I've finished one. :P

• Like 2

Mmmmh, maybe I should charge a price for the preview of chapters ... Carlos can suggest the appropriate currency. Obviously the highest will be charged for the continuation after a cliff hanger epilogue ... I have some nice ones planned for you (esp. in book 3 and 4), I expect death threats.

JAR

By the way somebody suggested to use this forum to collect all the questions I've raised and not answered so far to ensure that I will answer them at the end completely and diligently. I am up for that 'game.'

JAR

• Like 1

Hey guys, it may take me a bit to post here. I want to go back and skim the chapters to try and recall what I still want answered.Plus I need to cut and paste all the chapters into one file so I can then create a PDF for each book and keep it in my iPad as part of the library. Makes it easier when I don't have internet access. But I have a couple of other series in que for the same treatment this week and now the sequel to my favorite story ever has started to post and I need to pay attention, I beta read the first 3 chapters and I noticed the author made some changes based on my comments and want to track those back to make sure!

Mmm

Friday night and no update! I'm upset, distraught... And about to start crying. Then I get mad, and that's when people get hurt....

So JohnAR if you really want to save the world.... You know what you need to do!

:)

Mmm

Friday night and no update! I'm upset, distraught... And about to start crying. Then I get mad, and that's when people get hurt....

So JohnAR if you really want to save the world.... You know what you need to do!

:)

Chris,

Life came in the way. But Chapter 8 is now online. And it isn't a cliff hanger.

J.A.R.

Ooohhh!

20 minutes, mmmm.

But now I've got a week to wait again....Life sucks!

I'm not making the rules ... but at least it allows me to stay ahead with the writing. At chapter 5 of book 5 right now ;-). Lot of characters will die  :evil: .

JAR

DAMY's ch 7 review: Ah, maybe that's why I clicked with Colt right away - INTJ's together :2thumbs: 

snapback.png Reply from JohnAR (author)

Damy,
Congrats, you're one of the few ;-).
I tend to give my characters a Meyrs-Briggs profile. Prime: ESFJ (although his 'job' makes him ENTJ), Brian: ENFP, CE: ISTJ (I guess one of the reason he 'clicks' so well with Colt), Sam: ESTJ (but severely undeveloped because of his unfortunate upbringing). - And soon we will have an INFJ ;-).
JAR

I'm a CE guy. :D
I guess that's why Brian attracts me. :lol:
And why I admire Colt.

DAMY's ch 7 review: Ah, maybe that's why I clicked with Colt right away - INTJ's together :2thumbs: 

I'm a CE guy. :D
I guess that's why Brian attracts me. :lol:
And why I admire Colt.

ISTJ then? Why did I think you were INTP??

JAR

• 2 weeks later...

Been too damn busy to harass you! Plus had to use the free time to deal with Mann since his story is close to the end.

Wassup with the headaches? And what does the new pup smell like?

Being from Florida makes Sam and his smell of oranges my favorite. Pick another tropical fruit! I love tropical fruits! And no, I don't mean a nelly Latino hairdresser!

Gotta go, all the testosterone oozing from the chapter has me wanting to go beat something or someone up.

• Like 1

And what does the new pup smell like?

Being from Florida makes Sam and his smell of oranges my favorite. Pick another tropical fruit! I love tropical fruits!

Issac smells of salt water - but we don't know his fruit smell yet. Maybe lemons? then all we need is tequila  :lol:  

Been too damn busy to harass you! Plus had to use the free time to deal with Mann since his story is close to the end.

Wassup with the headaches? And what does the new pup smell like?

Being from Florida makes Sam and his smell of oranges my favorite. Pick another tropical fruit! I love tropical fruits! And no, I don't mean a nelly Latino hairdresser!

Gotta go, all the testosterone oozing from the chapter has me wanting to go beat something or someone up.

Carlos,

Testosterone and dental visits seem to have impacted your brain function ;-). Sam in Californian and his 'soft/submissive' smell is orange. His 'hard/dominant' smell is 'lake.' Isaac's 'hard' smell is 'sea water' as Tim rightly pointed out. And his 'soft' smell will be revealed in the next chapter (my favorite fruit - and I don't mean hairdressers either).

JAR

Y'all better stop picking on me.....

1. Who gives a fuck if Sam is from California. Florida is the number 1 producer of oranges by far and since that is where I live I will associate the smell with my home state!

2. My comment about Isaac was strictly about his "vegetable smell". Did i mention anything about lakes, waterfalls or anything of that kind? NOPE!

You guys are just making the silly comments 'cause you can't properly address my logical and well thought out statements. Both of you need to get glasses so you can properly read what I write!

:rofl:

Oh and Tim?

It's Tequila and LIMES not lemons, LIMES!!!!!

Preferably Don Julio Tequila! Not one of the boutique ones but my favorite out of all the large brands

Y'all better stop picking on me.....

1. Who gives a fuck if Sam is from California. Florida is the number 1 producer of oranges by far and since that is where I live I will associate the smell with my home state!

2. My comment about Isaac was strictly about his "vegetable smell". Did i mention anything about lakes, waterfalls or anything of that kind? NOPE!

You guys are just making the silly comments 'cause you can't properly address my logical and well thought out statements. Both of you need to get glasses so you can properly read what I write!

:rofl:

Oh and Tim?

It's Tequila and LIMES not lemons, LIMES!!!!!

Preferably Don Julio Tequila! Not one of the boutique ones but my favorite out of all the large brands

Mmmmh, may I point out that oranges are grown in California? and that I am giving my pack hunks fruity, not vegetable smells? Or will those hairy tops come after me again?

JAR

I stand corrected - I knew something was wrong with lemons, but I couldn't work out what it was.

Yeah, I've been to Florida twice and driven around looking at the number plates with oranges and 'The Sunshine State' on them. My first visit was the ONE week in the middle of a heat wawe where it rained more during one week than at any other seven day period since October 1924. And the space shuttle had to land in California after two aborted attempts at Kennedy. I felt those number plate were mocking me. :pissed:

I stand corrected - I knew something was wrong with lemons, but I couldn't work out what it was.

Yeah, I've been to Florida twice and driven around looking at the number plates with oranges and 'The Sunshine State' on them. My first visit was the ONE week in the middle of a heat wawe where it rained more during one week than at any other seven day period since October 1924. And the space shuttle had to land in California after two aborted attempts at Kennedy. I felt those number plate were mocking me. :pissed:

Good that the next pack member after Isaac is not from any of the 50 states ... Maybe I should have made one of the wolves come from Florida. Wait! There will be one at the end of book 3 - but he's straight.

JAR

• Like 1