I beg your pardon (sorry, couldn't resist), but isn't that exactly what you did? A rose garden is pretty to look at, but when you get close you almost always end up with scratches, pain and possible bloodshed. Not at all what you expect when trying to do a spot of gardening. Or reading a "romance" novel.

You left out toil. Rightly so, since I never expect toil when reading your story.

• Like 1

I beg your pardon (sorry, couldn't resist), but isn't that exactly what you did? A rose garden is pretty to look at, but when you get close you almost always end up with scratches, pain and possible bloodshed. Not at all what you expect when trying to do a spot of gardening. Or reading a "romance" novel.

You left out toil. Rightly so, since I never expect toil when reading your story.

You have a point ... however, I do not claim Meta*** to be a "romance" novel ;-)

JAR

I know. Hence, the "". To me, it is a story about love, albeit an unexpected kind.

Blushing. Well, I just delivered my promise to Tim ... he got one of his favorite scenes ;-) If the prompt planets align perfectly next Friday, it might get published ... when I am in CALIFORNIA ;-).

OORAH.

JAR

Then I understand the blushing. Bet it takes some hot writing to satisfy him...

California... It's snowing here today. I take back anything I've said about spring in Sweden. Right now, it sucks. And not in a good way.

Yep, ticking off the first scene on my list. :D

So... many... puns... Gah! Overload!

Then I understand the blushing. Bet it takes some hot writing to satisfy him...

California... It's snowing here today. I take back anything I've said about spring in Sweden. Right now, it sucks. And not in a good way.

So... many... puns... Gah! Overload!

Puppilull, I am flattered. First you agree, and second you quote Colt ...

I could always post a picture of my pool in California ... <evil grin>

(the Palm Springs pool scene in book 2 was inspired by it)

JAR

Now that's just mean!

That's my middle name. And I wasn't blushing because Tim's scene was raunchy ... it is more on the sweet side ... the sweetest I can still reconcile with my style ... 

... and Tim ... I also have a Brian and Isaac idea  :joe:

JAR

(btw the 9th wolf will also be blond  :funny: )

• Like 1

And you expect me to believe that was a mistake? Come on!

I'm more puzzled, because I'm thinking 'she'wolf. Which would be funny, but not Colt's cup of tea at all. So I'm guessing no.

Pffffffhhhhhhhh. Good. That puzzle is only going to be solved in book 5. And all the Inner Circle members are male!!!! 

JAR

while I have an Isaac/Brian idea I still haven't figured out how to bring Copenhagen into the story. Finland is going to make an appearance though in book 4. Does that count?

while I have an Isaac/Brian idea I still haven't figured out how to bring Copenhagen into the story. Finland is going to make an appearance though in book 4. Does that count?

Finland? Are you trying to piss Tim off? For me, put them in a sauna and I'll be happy as a clam.

When I said 'she'wolf, I meant tranny. Just thinking of that 'she' in today's prompt. It won't happen, but it is funny to imagine someone completely different thrown in the mix.

Does a straight wolf count?

Hmm... Intriguing. That would be interesting. I might be too hazy on the details, but the deal was chastity or the Meta? So a straight inner circle wolf could be celibate? Or why not go more twisted and have a straight guy with a wolf wanting to submit...?

Finland? Are you trying to piss Tim off? For me, put them in a sauna and I'll be happy as a clam.

what she said :pissed: - No, Finland is no substitue for Copenhagen / Denmark - although I like the sauna idea. But I'm willing to let go of the Copenhagen demand, if I get the whole list over time. :P

Hold on........ I just thought some more about the Coconut. Ohhhhhh well played! Now I'm anxious to see the next bit. Darn you're good!

Do tell MstrMike ! I've been speculating like mad about the coconut smell and I haven't been able to work it out. :no:

PS: thanks for the great comment to my blog review of Meta.

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/blog/258/entry-15337-featured-story-meta/#commentsStart

Edited by Timothy M.

Do tell MstrMike ! I've been speculating like mad about the coconut smell and I haven't been able to work it out. :no:

I promise the coconut solution in chapter 15 and 16.

So in a month or so

Edited by JohnAR