Jay & Miles by ColumbusGuy

• 2 weeks later...

Say what? I'm a prolific reviewer? I'm just doing what so many writers ought to have for their efforts. I'll have to check that out, if I can find it. :)

Chapter 38 is underway at last, sorry for the delay. 2000 words so far...then I'm working on the first part of my side of AC's great story at F-B.

• Like 2

Since it's the holiday season, I'm working with AC Benus to tell his Katie from Jay and Miles' viewpoint. It will try to cover new ground rather than repeat the store visits. Just sent him my first part, so we'll see how he likes it, and what he adds for Sloan. :)

Maybe he can make this a special story, as he did with Katie.

This takes place half a year ahead of JM, so I'll try not to give anything away, other than their continuing bond.

Edited by ColumbusGuy
  • Like 5

Since it's the holiday season, I'm working with AC Benus to tell his Katie from Jay and Miles' viewpoint. It will try to cover new ground rather than repeat the store visits. Just sent him my first part, so we'll see how he likes it, and what he adds for Sloan. :)

Maybe he can make this a special story, as he did with Katie.

This takes place half a year ahead of JM, so I'll try not to give anything away, other than their continuing bond.

I got it. I'm fighting a head cold....but I will be reading it over today. This will be fun, CG! 

• Like 1

The first chapter of the Holiday piece with AC is two/thirds done, one more section for it. AC has it at the moment to add his pieces. Still no title. :(

About 4700 words.

I think I'll start Chapter 39 of JM while I'm waiting...got to get the regular story in gear too. :)

• Like 3

Hey all... I just received this disturbing email from CG... I will be back online tomorrow sometime...

I'm hoping he's going to be okay... I have a few more people to contact... you can't reach him by computer, but I have his sister's phone # so I will keep you all posted... he sent this email through a friend of his...

Gary,

I haven’t been able to use the computer since Sunday Evening since I posted last chapter.  My Vision has suddenly deteriorated so I can’t read screen.  It looks like I will need an operation and I won’t know until after that and the ophthalmologists tomorrow whether I will be able to use the computer again.

If you could let people at GA know, that for the moment what is up there is all there is.  I will try to post more if can.

I know we all wish him well... we need him around here... will be back tomorrow...at some point

Just in case someone follows this topic but not the COTT forum, where Gary posted this. Keep your fingers crossed and add your best wishes / prayers for a speedy recovery for CG.

• Like 2