Jay & Miles by ColumbusGuy

In trying to help AC to do images in chapters, I added a pic of Denny's house to Chapter 24...so we get to see Dderwencelli 'Oak Wood' in it's glory. :)  I had thought to save  it for later, but he mentioned it at dinner with Jay's family, so it fits nicely.

We have to keep in mind these guys are high school juniors at 17, only legal for each other. :)  Finding the one for Jay is tougher, either the hair is too dark, or too light, or the eyes are wrong...or he looks too young or too old. Seeing your Mikey pic, Lit, helped me narrow things down and search more for random images than concentrate on actors. This one could be Jay over winter when sun highlights have faded a little from golden-blond.

The eyes are compelling, but he's a little young for me to contemplate the kiss-ability of his lips :P

:huh:  why would you think that since you're almost ten years younger than me ? I'm sure he's over 15...

hmmm or maybe not :unsure:  :pinch:

Edited by Timothy M.

This is my favourite version of Jay. :)  I think its the eyes.

:huh:  why would you think that since you're almost ten years younger than me ? I'm sure he's over 15...

hmmm or maybe not :unsure:  :pinch:

Yeah - the kid has nice eyes and fits how I picture Jay, but he's younger than my kid so WAY off limits as anything other than a cute looking kid 

• Like 1

The eyes are compelling, but he's a little young for me to contemplate the kiss-ability of his lips :P

Yeah - the kid has nice eyes and fits how I picture Jay, but he's younger than my kid so WAY off limits as anything other than a cute looking kid 

But at least it's OK to think about him kissing Mickey. Somehow, that seems quite cute and innocent, even if we know those two are heading towards making love in every way. Maybe because their hearts are already given in mutual love?

• Like 2

But at least it's OK to think about him kissing Mickey. Somehow, that seems quite cute and innocent, even if we know those two are heading towards making love in every way. Maybe because their hearts are already given in mutual love?

:yes: they do seem cute and innocent and both have that "boy next door" vibe which is really sweet

• Like 3

This is my favourite version of Jay. :)  I think its the eyes.

This one, is cute but looks like my son at 14/15... certainly not at 17... I picture Jay as looking older than this, for sure... :unsure:

• Like 2

This one, is cute but looks like my son at 14/15... certainly not at 17... I picture Jay as looking older than this, for sure... :unsure:

True, he does look young, but for some reason I got the impression that jay looked younger than his age. Maybe it's just me :huh:

• Like 2

I pictured Jay a little older as well. My son is 18 (almost 19) and looked older at 17 than the boy in the picture. The kid in the picture has that innocence I imagined Jay having though.

• Like 2

I don't know guys, this kid is comparable in appearance for age to my senior picture. I was 16 at the time it was taken. He's also built more like boys were in the 70's. We tended to be slighter less muscled than a lot of the kids are now.

• Like 1

I don't know guys, this kid is comparable in appearance for age to my senior picture. I was 16 at the time it was taken. He's also built more like boys were in the 70's. We tended to be slighter less muscled than a lot of the kids are now.

I think the kid works as Jay - and you're probably right - kids looked younger in the 60s and 70s than they seem to now.

I lost my post, which is good because dugh makes a good point.

Pics of models and stuff have to be 18 to be posted professionally or have waivers, but random ones on the 'Net, I have  no clue if there are restrictions.

These pics are just to see what we think the guys look like, and won't be in the story itself...keeps the mind working. :)  Since Lit had the great pic of Mikey, I thought she'd have one for Jay in mind also...but I thought I'd toss in my versions, none of which were exactly what I thought, though the guy with the eyes came closest...but even considering a lot of guys were slighter then, he may still be a bit on the young side in appearance.

If I had to choose one, this would probably be it so far:

$(KGrHqYOKj!E5W9!lpC!BOhr-o5GGg~~60_35.J

Edited by ColumbusGuy

I sent it back already, Buddy :thumbup:

Man, totally forgot why I came on here...sent Gary 2500 words of Chapter 25.

This would be my Option 2:

$%28KGrHqNHJ%21sE63KsoKDvBO3ouGpgrg~~60_

I like this choice better than your first choice.. just my opinion...