Teens React To 80's Fashion

In this episode of Teens React, the teens try on some 1980's clothing and laughter is had by all.

I'm a HUGGGGGEEEEEEE fan of 80's nostalgia, so I totally wish I could've been there, trying on neon sweatbands and the like. I actually even bought a vintage 1980's blue Members Only jacket once. I tried to find a fanny pack for a tourist Halloween costume, but I couldn't find it.

It's fun to see how things that were considered really stylish at one time become hilariously bad after twenty or thirty years. Like nowadays, grunge fashion is getting laughed at. I'm pretty sure in another ten years, the stuff from my time will be laughed at.

For those of you old enough to have partaken in 80's fashion, are there any hilariously bad trends you want to admit wearing?

Edited by methodwriter85

That video was amazing. I love how intelligent and reflected some of these kids are. 

I was born right at the end of the 80s, so I can remember some of the 90s remnants of 80s fashion. I owned several fanny packs. And I had my mum's old multi-coloured 80s walkman cassette player, which was just the coolest thing ever in its purples and greens and neon yellows. :P So I feel oddly nostalgic about the 80s even though I can't remember actually living it. 

Also, I love grunge fashion. 

Yuck.  LOL.  I am late 90's/early 2000's sort of guy.  Can't stand 80's!  LOL.  When I worked in retail back in 2006, these 80's flashbacks were back, like boatneck, argyle sweaters, and leg warmers (sans shoulder pads. Thanks goodness they will never be back)....  LOL 

If I were straight, I would totally dig Rachel.  She is always so smart.

And another comment.  Don't you hate it when Tom said he hated those yuck things, but nothing..., I mean NOTHING could destroy him.  He looked fab even in those ugly clothes!

And another comment.  Don't you hate it when Tom said he hated those yuck things, but nothing..., I mean NOTHING could destroy him.  He looked fab even in those ugly clothes!

Firstly, I grew up during the 80's revival, and I remember a lot of pastel polos with upturned collars. Secondly, agreed, Tom is a seriously cute guy. (Thank god he's legal. LOL.)

• Like 1