Some Music For Hue! ((Hugz))

While making one of my highly random stops by the GA Chatroom recently, we all started talking about popular music and such...and Hue might want a few recommendations for stuff. But I've gotta get a 'lock' on your tastes first. Hehehe! So check these two vids out and I'll figure something out.

This dude is a GENIUS, by the way! He takes *EVERY* big and popular song, year by year, and he blends them all together in a way that is mind-blowing to me! I don't know how he even got them to match on the same beat, but the end product is crazy! No matter WHAT kinda music you listen to...it's all in there somewhere! Enjoy! 

This one is from 2012! Again, at about 4:25 in this video...how the heck did he blend those artists together??? That doesn't even seem like it should match at all, but it sounds awesome! Can't wait to see what he does for 2014!

http://youtu.be/If5MF4wm1T8

• Like 1

Thanks for these, Comsie. I've heard the 2013 one, and as you said, this guy is a GENIUS. The way he mixes all of these songs, from ballad songs to uptempo songs, is mind blowing. I'll check out the 2012 version. Thanks again, Comsie. :)

Edited by Hue.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..