Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Now now, don't go blaming a slow down on us! We need things to post about. It is not our fault you have been so busy editing for Gary that you haven't had the inclination to write your own stuff.  Patrick is gathering dust, the twins are bouncing around Denmark together, and Rob sounds like he is between a rock and a hard place. You need to start writing again mister!

• Like 1

Now now, don't go blaming a slow down on us! We need things to post about. It is not our fault you have been so busy editing for Gary that you haven't had the inclination to write your own stuff.  Patrick is gathering dust, the twins are bouncing around Denmark together, and Rob sounds like he is between a rock and a hard place. You need to start writing again mister!

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

You're quite right...  :blushing:

Edit 1: Although I want to point out the last three prompt chapters have generated a measly 12 posts and a fourth of those was after I complained. :(

Edit 2: But I did get 26 reviews which made me very :D

Edited by Timothy M.

Sigh, I need to stop roaming around GA to look for forums to post in and stories to read and get back to Rob who is in the middle of a rather tense situation in the Mall (and no it's NOT what you think!).

But if I don't get more posts in this forum, I may accumulate several Mall chapters before I'll share them. :angry:

(Litlover and dughlas will get PMs :lol: )

Oh and JAR too, even though he posted in the other forum. :)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

You know darned well that a nice calm chapter like the morning donuts and ice cream doesn't wind us up very much! Even the little altercation at the ice cream place was more like a stupid kid comment than something to fire up the forum.  

Now, what ever hot water Rob has gotten himself into at the mall sounds intriguing! Feed the birds mister - FEED THE BIRDS!

• Like 1

Hmm the Mall chapter is rapidly approaching 3,000 words, but there is nowhere logical to divide it. You'll just have to suffer. :lol:

Unless AC tells me to dump the whole thing and write something else. It may happen, I'm not sure I like the way it has turned out.

Sigh, I need to stop roaming around GA to look for forums to post in and stories to read and get back to Rob who is in the middle of a rather tense situation in the Mall (and no it's NOT what you think!).

But if I don't get more posts in this forum, I may accumulate several Mall chapters before I'll share them. :angry:

(Litlover and dughlas will get PMs :lol: )

Oh and JAR too, even though he posted in the other forum. :)

Mmmhhh ... so what can we do encourage Rob stories?

Alcohol?

Women?

Rotten fish (I heard that's what they eat in Scandinavia)?

Ikea vouchers?

ABBA itunes subscription? (I guess that's Swedish again)

B&O head phones?

All as long Rob goes on his knees in the mall bathroom (oops that wasn't supposed to be written here ...)

JAR

Edited by JohnAR
  • 2 weeks later...

OK so my first attempt at a Mall chapter was crap, but I've now written a new one, and AC has swung his magic wand over it to make it ten times better. I think it's ready for the hungry birds, so open up. :lol:

Prompt 380  Sure, now you want me to make the decisions.

baby_birds.jpg

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Quick bit of fun. Wish we could have seen more of the competition between Rob & Jas as they chose clothing. Nice tease at the end. What did Eric choose? I have to admit to a thing for black CK briefs, though white ones are nice too.

• Like 3

I read the prompt and realized that it was a chapter of a larger story.  It was good.  I'm going to go back and start reading from the beginning now.   :lol:

Oops, sorry about that, I've stopped warning people about it being a continued story except in the general story description. I look forward to hearing your opinion of the whole thing.

• Like 1

Quick bit of fun. Wish we could have seen more of the competition between Rob & Jas as they chose clothing. Nice tease at the end. What did Eric choose? I have to admit to a thing for black CK briefs, though white ones are nice too.

Yeah, I like those black briefs too.

Thanks for the review - and I promise to do a shirt competition between Rob and Jas in the next chapter if at all possible. :)

• Like 3

Epic straight boy clothing war :P

Silly, silly straight boys ... yya gotta love em, even with their clothes on.

Okay, I know, I'm perving on some teenage hotties ... I think puppies are cute too but I don't want to housebreak another one :P

• Like 3

The boys will move from nice and slow to nice and hard really soon, if they keep this up. I don't think Nelson has the strength to resist Eric for very long when he's in this mood.

Mmmhhh ... so what can we do encourage Rob stories?

Alcohol?

Women?

Rotten fish (I heard that's what they eat in Scandinavia)?

Ikea vouchers?

ABBA itunes subscription? (I guess that's Swedish again)

B&O head phones?

All as long Rob goes on his knees in the mall bathroom (oops that wasn't supposed to be written here ...)

JAR

Surströmming... I've had surströmming. It tasted like rotten fish...It's rumoured to have made an airplane to Japan make an emergency landing when someone opened a can midflight. And yes, it's just that bad...

• Like 1

Yeah, I like those black briefs too.

Thanks for the review - and I promise to do a shirt competition between Rob and Jas in the next chapter if at all possible. :)

Underwear is sooooooo predictable ... I made a different suggestion to Tim (and its not even dirty).

JAR

• Like 1