Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Indeed, you have a very good memory, sir. And this was actually a Rob POV chapter (the only one so far), so we know he actually thought so and didn't just say it.

Quote from Chapter 28; Rob's POV

Anyway, nice eyes, a sexy ass and a hot mouth were something which chicks and dudes could have in common, and there was no harm in looking and appreciating the scenery or voicing your approval. 

Rob might be a bit young, but if he's secure enough he should be able to recognise beauty in the human form regardless if it's male or female. You don't have to want to take someone to bed to see they're beautiful.

Sounds to me like Rob appreciates beauty regardless if the person is male or female.  That is a very mature attitude for someone so young to have. 

• Like 3

Sounds to me like Rob appreciates beauty regardless if the person is male or female.  That is a very mature attitude for someone so young to have. 

yes it is. Gary isn't the only author wanting to create wonderful, slightly-larger-than-life characters. ;)

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad you like it, Drew. So where are the reviews? :huh:   ;)  (I don't expect you to comment on every chapter, but maybe the two or three you like most.)

:gikkle: I'll get around to it... along with Gary's (don't want to leave him out ;) ) :lol:

• Like 2

A 'good boy' aged 20? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Darn it! :rolleyes: Why is it so hard too accept that I am a sweet and innocent 0:)

You don't know the half of it with Drew :lol:

Shh!!! I am trying to convince John that I am a good :boy::P

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1

Darn it! :rolleyes: Why is it so hard too accept that I am a sweet and innocent 0:)

Shh!!! I am trying to convince John that I am a good :boy::P

You haven't been 'trying' at all ... or if that's 'trying' I am scared to read about you 'not trying.' I have a MetaReader (Cris L) who's an expert in certain attitude adjustment approaches.  :gikkle:

• Like 1

Quote from Chapter 28; Rob's POV

It is :D

It does annoy me that many of my male friends (even the ones that know and are fine with my sexuality) often say "no homo" when interacting with other males. For something as simple as a hug, they have to say it, so actually out-right saying another man is handsome would be beyond them.

But Rob's attitude is so refreshing, in fact, I know a friend from college who is like Rob in that regard. He is a straight guy who can say a guy is good looking and feel no qualms about it :)

Rob highlights something important: it is okay for someone to find a person beautiful, good looking, handsome... sexuality shouldn't be at the forefront :)

You haven't been 'trying' at all ... or if that's 'trying' I am scared to read about you 'not trying.' I have a MetaReader (Cris L) who's an expert in certain attitude adjustment approaches.  :gikkle:

:P :P :P

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1

:P :P :P

LOL ChrisL might be the Daddy you're looking for Drew...although he seems pretty intense :o

It is :D

It does annoy me that many of my male friends (even the ones that know and are fine with my sexuality) often say "no homo" when interacting with other males. For something as simple as a hug, they have to say it, so actually out-right saying another man is handsome would be beyond them.

But Rob's attitude is so refreshing, in fact, I know a friend from college who is like Rob in that regard. He is a straight guy who can say a guy is good looking and feel no qualms about it :)

Rob highlights something important: it is okay for someone to find a person beautiful, good looking, handsome... sexuality shouldn't be at the forefront :)

I have a straight friend like that.  Comfortable with himself enough to know that a guy is attractive or tease me about checking out his ass :P

• Like 1

Now it is I who is scared ...

Oh you should be...now where did I put those new spy drones??? My supplier sent me a new smaller design with longer lasting batteries and tele-focal lenses. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Oh you should be...now where did I put those new spy drones??? My supplier sent me a new smaller design with longer lasting batteries and tele-focal lenses. :ph34r:

I doubt they can cross the Atlantic ...

I doubt they can cross the Atlantic ...

Hmmm, just how far are yo willing to risk it :P don't worry I don't share what  footage I get...well not much...there's only;

LitLover,

Gary,

Tim,

Drew,

Victor,

Kitt,

Defiance,

Reader,

Eagle,

Bucket,

Carlos,

Duglas,