Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Does that mean you're accepting the bribe and we get the new chapter????? :whistle:

:*)  0:)  :whistle:  :yes:

Good morning all. AC has done a LT and sent back the chapter 'alive and kicking' - seems I was worried for little reason. Although AC did have to chop the initial part up a bit and spank me for using British English terms. :pinch:

I'm off to work soon, but I'll look at the edits tonight, and hopefully I'll be able to post the chapter before the week-end.

Oh and Drew and Victor: no canoodling in my forums, please. :o

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

Everybody's being productive? What's up with that?

I guess I should work on 32 rather than obsess over something which may be a GA problem and not something with my browser, like I've been doing for four hours.

Eager for more Rob, Tim! Oh--and I already canoodled today, so your forum is safe.

• Like 1

:*)  0:)  :whistle:  :yes:

Good morning all. AC has done a LT and sent back the chapter 'alive and kicking' - seems I was worried for little reason. Although AC did have to chop the initial part up a bit and spank me for using British English terms. :pinch:

I'm off to work soon, but I'll look at the edits tonight, and hopefully I'll be able to post the chapter before the week-end.

Yay!! Go Tim and AC! Can't wait for the new chapter! :)

• Like 1

:hug:  okay onkel Tim :gikkle:, we wouldn't misbehave in your forums....we wouldn't want you to stop writing due to the horrific :gikkle::rofl:  images of us doing :X .....we'll give you only nice hot half naked men and ........kittens during extreme measures :gikkle:  or i might threaten you with a :fight:

P.S. if you're gonna post chapters so fast when I threaten you then I'll stay on your back all the time then  :gikkle: 

P.P.S I think that Rob should join the GSA if he's being serious about supporting the LGBTQ community

• Like 1

:blushing: I took a look back to see our posts, :gikkle: it does seem we are canoodling :*) 

:hug:  okay onkel Tim :gikkle:, we wouldn't misbehave in your forums....we wouldn't want you to stop writing due to the horrific :gikkle::rofl:  images of us doing :X .....we'll give you only nice hot half naked men and ........kittens during extreme measures :gikkle:  or i might threaten you with a :fight:

P.S. if you're gonna post chapters so fast when I threaten you then I'll stay on your back all the time then  :gikkle:

P.P.S I think that Rob should join the GSA if he's being serious about supporting the LGBTQ community

I like it when mi Principe gets so assertive :*) Tim you better listen to mi amor :P

Oh and Victor, I think Rob is not only serious in his support, I think he is sincere about it :D

• Like 2

:blushing: I took a look back to see our posts, :gikkle: it does seem we are canoodling :*)

I like it when mi Principe gets so assertive :*) Tim you better listen to mi amor :P

Oh and Victor, I think Rob is not only serious in his support, I think he is sincere about it :D

while I would have responded in a different and :X manner to the above post, I don't want Tim to again think that we're canoodling  :no:  :blushing: , so we'll save it for COTT forum  :yes: 

if Rob is serious, then he should do it :)

• Like 2

My only concern is Rob not joining the GSA in high school if he doesn't think he can make that big of a time commitment in college. His parents to seem to be asking him not just to be a quiet supporter and Rob seems honourable enough that he wouldn't promise if he didn't think he had the time to commit. It seems a shame for the highschool GSA group to potentially lose a popular ally because of that.

Eric living in Rob's shadow is also a concern but I don't think Eric or Nelson want the spotlight in any event.

• Like 1

It seems a shame for the highschool GSA group to potentially lose a popular ally because of that.

You have to remember that Rob graduates in two months' time, so he won't be able to have much impact in the high school GSA. And that might be another reason his parents want him and Eric to think the idea over. ;)

While I think supporting his brother is great, Rob doesn't need to join the GSA to do that. I agree with his parents that it has to be to support equality in general. I don't think requiring him to join all 4 years of college is fair. Work loads vary greatly. So do the political agenda's of different GSA groups. It could turn out that he may be unable to afect the political leanings of the college group, at which time he woukd have a choice to give support to something he doesn't agree with by being a member or to leave the group. A promise to belong all four years would almost force him to potentially support views he does not agree with.

• Like 2

So yesterday a very cute teenaged couple came into the shop just browsing. Brian, a pretty strawberry blonde, made me think of Eric. He was a bit shy but absolutely adorable. His hair was a mop of soft curls that reached the base of his neck and flopped over his eyes, which were a lovely shade of cornflower blue. His nose and cheek bones were dusted with light freckles and his cheeks turned a rosy pink when he blushed. He was about my height and slender with a light muscular build and moved with an athletic grace. His boyfriend, Jack, was taller and equally well built. Turns out both boys were cross country runners and that's how they'd met. Jack's short cropped hair was dark like bittersweet chocolate but it was his eyes that caught you, they were a sparkling peridot green with flecks of blue. Incredible.

These two were made to wear kilts, lean tight builds with small bums and great legs. I teased them a bit about trying on kilts what with being such obvious bits of eye candy. That earned a mock fierce glare from Brian. Jack laughed because Bri hates "pretty boy" comments. I said it must be hell for him being so blessed. He retorted with another attempt at looking intimidating until both Jack and I laughed. I convinced them they should try on kilts since it was a festival day. For Brian I chose a plaid of navy and deep green accented with thin red, yellow and white stripes. Good choice for his ginger coloring and navy tee shirt. There were a couple of options for Jack but Brian decided he should try a plaid that was primarily a dark brown with tan, cream, rose and a soft teal blue. That it turns out was an excellent choice. The fabric being a blend of wool and rayon had a nice drape and swing to the pleats but best of all it clung to his butt. The fabric in Bri's kilt was a bit heavier and the pleats covering his butt added a hint more weight making his small bum more noticeable and when he walked the pleats added a tantalizing action. These two were definitely eye candy, a low cal though definitely not a glute-free treat.

A typical kilting requires the manto walk about and pose to show-off a bit. I had both boys walk across the shop one at a time so the other could admire and determine the quality of the fit. As they returned to where we were standing I would have them stop and turn their back, spread their feet shoulder width apart in a bold masculine stance, place fists on their hips and then twist at the waist to look over their shoulder at us and give a wink. This is what we refer to as the "I'm too sexy for my kilt" pose. It is the ultimate in hot. Bri included an toe curling naughty grin to his wink and Jack immediately wanted to know how much the kilt cost.

What you need to know is that while this all transpired a steady stream of other folks came into the shop to browse but more importantly watch these two beautiful boys having fun.

Jack bought both kilts but only after we had made certain they would still have sufficient funds to eat and have a bit left over in case of need on the trip home. The friends I work for allow me the option to give occasional discretionary discounts. These boys earned a discount for the fun we all had during their visit to the shop. They each took pictures of the other during the process and using their phones we took pictures of them together. The one of them together in the "sexy" pose was hilarious because just before I took the pic Brain stuck his tongue out at me. 

They reminded me of Nelson and Eric, not in being look-a-likes but in behavior and honest affection for one another.

I often get a handshake and "thanks" from guys as they leave after being kilted. Bri and Jack each hugged me and said thanks. The bigger surprise though was the quick kiss on the cheek from Bri.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

So yesterday a very cute teenaged couple came into the shop just browsing. Brian, a pretty strawberry blonde, made me think of Eric. He was a bit shy but absolutely adorable. His hair was a mop of soft curls that reached the base of his neck and flopped over his eyes, which were a lovely shade of cornflower blue. His nose and cheek bones were dusted with light freckles and his cheeks turned a rosy pink when he blushed. He was about my height and slender with a light muscular build and moved with an athletic grace. His boyfriend, Jack, was taller and equally well built. Turns out both boys were cross country runners and that's how they'd met. Jack's short cropped hair was dark like bittersweet chocolate but it was his eyes that caught you, they were a sparkling peridot green with flecks of blue. Incredible.

These two were made to wear kilts, lean tight builds with small bums and great legs. I teased them a bit about trying on kilts what with being such obvious bits of eye candy. That earned a mock fierce glare from Brian. Jack laughed because Bri hates "pretty boy" comments. I said it must be hell for him being so blessed. He retorted with another attempt at looking intimidating until both Jack and I laughed. I convinced them they should try on kilts since it was a festival day. For Brian I chose a plaid of navy and deep green accented with thin red, yellow and white stripes. Good choice for his ginger coloring and navy tee shirt. There were a couple of options for Jack but Brian decided he should try a plaid that was primarily a dark brown with tan, cream, rose and a soft teal blue. That it turns out was an excellent choice. The fabric being a blend of wool and rayon had a nice drape and swing to the pleats but best of all it clung to his butt. The fabric in Bri's kilt was a bit heavier and the pleats covering his butt added a hint more weight making his small bum more noticeable and when he walked the pleats added a tantalizing action. These two were definitely eye candy, a low cal though definitely not a glute-free treat.

A typical kilting requires the manto walk about and pose to show-off a bit. I had both boys walk across the shop one at a time so the other could admire and determine the quality of the fit. As they returned to where we were standing I would have them stop and turn their back, spread their feet shoulder width apart in a bold masculine stance, place fists on their hips and then twist at the waist to look over their shoulder at us and give a wink. This is what we refer to as the "I'm too sexy for my kilt" pose. It is the ultimate in hot. Bri included an toe curling naughty grin to his wink and Jack immediately wanted to know how much the kilt cost.

What you need to know is that while this all transpired a steady stream of other folks came into the shop to browse but more importantly watch these two beautiful boys having fun.

Jack bought both kilts but only after we had made certain they would still have sufficient funds to eat and have a bit left over in case of need on the trip home. The friends I work for allow me the option to give occasional discretionary discounts. These boys earned a discount for the fun we all had during their visit to the shop. They each took pictures of the other during the process and using their phones we took pictures of them together. The one of them together in the "sexy" pose was hilarious because just before I took the pic Brain stuck his tongue out at me. 

They reminded me of Nelson and Eric, not in being look-a-likes but in behavior and honest affection for one another.

I often get a handshake and "thanks" from guys as they leave after being kilted. Bri and Jack each hugged me and said thanks. The bigger surprise though was the quick kiss on the cheek from Bri.

First, "Rob" and now "Eric and Nelson". You are a lucky man Dugh! :thumbup:

Edited by Reader1810
  • 4 weeks later...

Soooo, I've written a prompt chapter and sent it to AC. Can you please send caring, healing thoughts his way to help with the migraines. Not just so he can read the chapter, of course, I hope he's feeling better for his own sake. But extra good wishes can't hurt.

Anyway, if things work out, you may get two Rob chapters this week, since what I really want is to use the latest first line prompt (448), and for once get in there with a current prompt. But as you know 'the best laid plans of mice and men...' :unsure:

Not forgetting the twins. ;)

• Like 2

Soooo, I've written a prompt chapter and sent it to AC. Can you please send caring, healing thoughts his way to help with the migraines. Not just so he can read the chapter, of course, I hope he's feeling better for his own sake. But extra good wishes can't hurt.

Anyway, if things work out, you may get two Rob chapters this week, since what I really want is to use the latest first line prompt (448), and for once get in there with a current prompt. But as you know 'the best laid plans of mice and men...' :unsure:

Not forgetting the twins. ;)

Great news Tim! Looking forward to reading them.

Good and healing thoughts going out to AC. Bad headaches can be awful. I can't imagine suffering through a migraine.

• Like 1