Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Thank you again for all your reviews which moved my prompt story from 21st to 18th place on the Most Reviewed Stóries list. :D

I hope to post ch. 38 before Friday (work and AC willing), and now I'm going to look for a prompt to start ch. 39 (or maybe do without since this is going to be slightly anxiety filled at the start).

• Like 2

Thank you again for all your reviews which moved my prompt story from 21st to 18th place on the Most Reviewed Stóries list. :D

and thanks to all the ch. 38 reviews and Aditus catching up, this story is now on the top page of the most reviewed stories list !

https://www.gayauthors.org/stories/top/reviewed

OK, in the last (15th) spot on the first page, but still. :D

you're such awesome readers :kiss: and I will do my best to pay you back with more chapters (and reviews for those of you who write too).

• Like 1

and thanks to all the ch. 38 reviews and Aditus catching up, this story is now on the top page of the most reviewed stories list !

https://www.gayauthors.org/stories/top/reviewed

OK, in the last (15th) spot on the first page, but still. :D

you're such awesome readers :kiss: and I will do my best to pay you back with more chapters (and reviews for those of you who write too).

Congratulations Tim!!   

• Like 1

I really, really want to do todays first line prompt. It's the perfect Rob line. :D

But first I have to finish the chapter I'm currently writing about Eric and Nelson. :unsure:

Oh, and I should go and leave some reviews for the last great chapters of AC's Destiny, so my beta/editor is in a good mood when I suddenly want him to read two chapters in one week. ;)

I guess I need not ask my hungry birds whether they would like a double dose of prompt story? :rofl:

• Like 1

Hot damn ... who do I talk to about placing an order?

I want to know too, And is there a discount for getting all three? :P

They would look good in kilts, right dugh?

Maybe if we put in an order for several we can get the group discount rate?  :P

• Like 2

Hot damn ... who do I talk to about placing an order?

I want to know too, And is there a discount for getting all three? :P

They would look good in kilts, right dugh?

Maybe if we put in an order for several we can get the group discount rate?   :P

Well, along with the discount rate, you also get a bonus ;)

grid-cell-27312-1404263393-26.jpg grid-cell-12090-1404247114-7.jpg 

grid-cell-25187-1404263708-47.jpg Renato Ferreira... :wub:

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 3

Well, along with the discount rate, you also get a bonus ;)

grid-cell-27312-1404263393-26.jpg grid-cell-12090-1404247114-7.jpg 

grid-cell-25187-1404263708-47.jpg Renato Ferreira... :wub:

What a lovely bonus, a bit of this, a bit of that ... I do like chest fur but ginger brings a touch of spice and then a pretty face never hurt ...

What a lovely bonus, a bit of this, a bit of that ... I do like chest fur but ginger brings a touch of spice and then a pretty face never hurt ...

OK, CG gets the ginger (his favorite), you get the chest fur, and I get the pretty face with the lickable abs. :P After a while we can swop. :D