Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Well, I've sent chapter 13 of CC to Kitt for editing and want to start on Ch. 14. Or you could give me some Rob ideas... ;)

Rob ideas... hm...  :read:

Ooh! Do you already have an idea for his plan against his homophobic teammates? :)

And, I'll through in some visual inspiration ;)

411029554893b6f5ba0c6d935db921f8.jpg

• Like 1

Rob ideas... hm...  :read:

Ooh! Do you already have an idea for his plan against his homophobic teammates? :)

And, I'll through in some visual inspiration ;)

You realize that the photos are more likely to slow him down or short-circuit his keyboard, right?  :P

• Like 1

You realize that the photos are more likely to slow him down or short-circuit his keyboard, right?   :P

you know me so well, LL: :*)

but I'm back now, and my keyboard survived.

Then I'll be take the blonde, and have fun with him ;):P

NO - MINE !! :angry:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

your wish is my command :lol:

Prompt 460 “Who invited you?"

(all made possible by a fast edit by AC).

And now I really must go to bed. Good night, all.  :sleep:

Another amazing chapter Tim :hug: I hope you have a fantastic morning when you wake up :kiss:

Oh and...

PS: I may have an ulterior motive... I want Nel to be the next GSA President :blushing: Trevor clearly saw something in him to want him as the next President so... I am going to end this with:

NELSON FOR PRESIDENT

I guess I have to change the slogan :lol:

ERIC FOR PRESIDENT

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1

Victor: I am waiting to see how Rob's going to deal with the bigots

LitLover: I do love Rob chapters... but you ended it before he told off the bigots! Of course that just means another Rob chapter

Drew: I am so looking forward to how Rob handles the bigots!

Gary: What the hell? Cliffhanger? So not fair.

CG: I'm eager to see how Rob is going to address the team problem

Puppilul: Leaving us wanting more! LOL

:blink:  ehmmm, I'm not quite sure how to say this, but I actually intended to go along with Eric and Nelson for the next chapter, and leave the bigot confrontation to your imaginations. But I have the feeling this might not be popular with Team Rob... :pinch:  :lol:

Well, you'll have to hope I can find a suitable first line prompt. :unsure:

• Like 1

:blink:  ehmmm, I'm not quite sure how to say this, but I actually intended to go along with Eric and Nelson for the next chapter, and leave the bigot confrontation to your imaginations. But I have the feeling this might not be popular with Team Rob... :pinch:  :lol:

Nel and Eric? Yay!!! :D

Tim, you have at least one vote for keeping the Confrontation to our imagination :thumbup:

• Like 1

I'll trust you....

• Like 1

No, I think you might have some Hitcock-esque squawking at your door. lol

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...