Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

I don't need to wait, I already know so!

LOL... kinda smug, aren't we?

Now, now, just because I have read more of the story than you have Gary...

I will catch up, Sis :P ... eventually -_-

LOL, you two are priceless - and very sweet too. :kiss:

and I'm out of likes so :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Edited by Timothy M.

Good luck with that Gary.

It's tough to catch up to the editor Drew!

I'll catch up on the final chapter :P

You haven't already caught up? You're getting old! :P

Has anyone ever called you a smartass? Oh yeah, I have! Smartass -_-:P

It's tough to catch up to the editor Drew!

I'll catch up on the final chapter :P

In fact, this story is the one, where I'll make every effort to stay ahead of my readers, in order to keep to the weekly posting. So I have to hope you're right. ;)

• Like 1

Has anyone ever called you a smartass? Oh yeah, I have! Smartass -_-:P

That was your comeback? Lame! :rolleyes:

In fact, this story is the one, where I'll make every effort to stay ahead of my readers, in order to keep to the weekly posting. So I have to hope you're right. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing how Patrick's story unfolds :)

Yay!!! PPC!!! :D :D :D

I think we have another winner!!

I loved the story and the characters the first time I read it.  I had no idea you wrote the story (i read it before I knew you) and was thrilled when I recognized the story outline.  I'm really excited to see what changes you're going to make.  :D

• Like 1

I loved the story and the characters the first time I read it.  I had no idea you wrote the story (i read it before I knew you) and was thrilled when I recognized the story outline.  I'm really excited to see what changes you're going to make.   :D

Thank you LL, It's fun to find out who recognizes the story and suddenly make the connection. :*)  Not many did when I started to post Clueless Camping, but Patrick's Personal Card is quite distinct. I hope you'll think it has improved.

Thank you LL, It's fun to find out who recognizes the story and suddenly make the connection. :*)  Not many did when I started to post Clueless Camping, but Patrick's Personal Card is quite distinct. I hope you'll think it has improved.

It was already a great story, so I'm sure any changes are only going to improve the story and flesh out the characters and scenes even more.  It's like getting 'bonus' footage.  

• Like 1

It was already a great story, so I'm sure any changes are only going to improve the story and flesh out the characters and scenes even more.  It's like getting 'bonus' footage.  

As I've been going over the chapters and adding to them, I've discovered so several new aspects of Patrick's life which I hadn't thought about before. I like the story a lot better now myself, too.

And PPC has already gotten more then 1000 views, 43 likes, 12 reviews, and 42 followers. :D   I can't wait to see the reaction to chapter 2. I shall get up early Sunday morning and post it, so you don't have to wait.

As I've been going over the chapters and adding to them, I've discovered so several new aspects of Patrick's life which I hadn't thought about before. I like the story a lot better now myself, too.

And PPC has already gotten more then 1000 views, 43 likes, 12 reviews, and 42 followers. :D   I can't wait to see the reaction to chapter 2. I shall get up early Sunday morning and post it, so you don't have to wait.

You're at 50 followers now. (I realized for forgot to 'follow' the story :*))  It also has 25 reviews and over 1400 views.  I'd say PPC is the hit it deserves to be  

• Like 1

Hey, Timothy. What can I say, you got me hooked just with the description.

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a great day! :)

Now it is time to read Ch 2 of Tim's story.  See you later! *waves*

It's really good. Loved it!!

You totally called it tim! It was terrific. :)

IKR??  Love the characters Tim has crafted. He paints beautiful pictures!!

You're making me :blushing:  and :D - I'm so happy you liked it.

So true,the only downside is having to wait a week for the next instalment. :(

Yeah I know. I'm caught up on all my reading I think anyway. So I have to wait. Which means I guess I can do some writing!!  I no longer have any excuse not to. 

This is where it gets tough to review, for fear I say to much unknowingly.. But you'll love what's coming, and he's reworked it so I'm going to enjoy it again too.. It's a beautiful story.. Well written.. 

At least you'll get weekly installments, not like CC and Rob.

I don't doubt that for a minute.  My mind is already figuring out the logistics of making their relationship work. Having Michael treated in England...with all the aftercare cardiac procedures entail...actually works in their favour.  Look at that, I found the silver lining to Michael's illness.  ;)

I like how Michael is written so far .. seems very natural, hate brassy kids in stories.  I dont know this story has a softness about it.. when i read it, it feels like I'm seeing it through a cheesecloth filter. 

I understand what you mean. There are serious and nerve wracking things going on, but they are tempered by an underlying gentle sweetness...or something akin to that. 

I love that you both summed up my last review.  The story is tender and natural. I like you analogy tim... 

Wow, I'm immensely flattered at these descriptions, and I loved your reviews, too. Thanks :hug:

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

You're making me :blushing:  and :D - I'm so happy you liked it.

At least you'll get weekly installments, not like CC and Rob.

There is that, though I am waiting to read CC so I can knock back a whole lot of chapters at once without fear of running out. :)

There is that, though I am waiting to read CC so I can knock back a whole lot of chapters at once without fear of running out. :)

Yeah, that might be a good idea, even thought it's already a very long story (almost 120,000 words). But since there isn't much current discussion happening in the CC topic, I don't think you're missing out on much. You'll simply have to ignore Gary and Drew going on about Jacob and the twins etc. :lol:

• Site Moderator

Yeah, that might be a good idea, even thought it's already a very long story (almost 120,000 words). But since there isn't much current discussion happening in the CC topic, I don't think you're missing out on much. You'll simply have to ignore Gary and Drew going on about Jacob and the twins etc. :lol:

Yep, doing that already. :P