Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Hey AC!

He actually returned the chapter before he came here and 'heard' the chirping. :lol:

After a bit more fiddling, it's now ready, but I'm doing some updating of the old chapters first. Sorry if this spams your notifications.

I'm off soon, hoping to be back again briefly later in the day.

OK, the new chapter should be up by then. I'll definitely post it before I go to bed (less than 3 hours from now).

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

OK, I'm done with the updating, sorry about all the notifications. And I had to edit the new chapter three times. :facepalm:

But here it is Prompt 492 Now what do we do?

I'm off to bed, good night all. :hug::sleep:

I'll reply to my Patrick reviews tomorrow. They were wonderful, :thankyou:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The first of the completely new PPC chapters is up. Chapter 13 is all about family and it will bring the number of views over the 10,000 threshold. :D I went in and took a screen shot as it hit 9999. :*)

I shall now start on a prompt chapter as this week's first line is too good to waste. ;)

Written, sent to AC for editing and returned. It's short but better than nothing, I hope.

I'll post it Monday night.

Edited by Timothy M.

Tim, I forgot to put my answer in my review. :) So, my thoughts on your question:

Was it wrong of Eric to tell Nelson about Trevor’s crush on him?

Hmm... on the one hand, I don't think it's anyone's place to reveal a secret (in this case a crush) to another, especially when it's not their own to tell in the first place. On the other hand, while Trevor didn't tell anyone about his crush, he didn't exactly hide it. I mean, Jazz, Rob, and Eric all picked up on the signs.

Okay, I'm gonna say it wasn't wrong, because Nelson tends to be clueless on others' interest in him and needed someone to clue him in. :lol: Plus, Trevor has moved beyond that crush and is happy for both Eric and Nel. So, Trevor's crush no longer needed to be 'kept in secret.' :)

• Like 1

Tim, I forgot to put my answer in my review. :) So, my thoughts on your question:

Hmm... on the one hand, I don't think it's anyone's place to reveal a secret (in this case a crush) to another, especially when it's not their own to tell in the first place. On the other hand, while Trevor didn't tell anyone about his crush, he didn't exactly hide it. I mean, Jazz, Rob, and Eric all picked up on the signs.

Okay, I'm gonna say it wasn't wrong, because Nelson tends to be clueless on others' interest in him and needed someone to clue him in. :lol: Plus, Trevor has moved beyond that crush and is happy for both Eric and Nel. So, Trevor's crush no longer needed to be 'kept in secret.' :)

Thanks, Drew, I agree with your reasoning and I think Nelson did need to know about Trevor's previous crush, in spite of the potential for awkward situations. I hope you're right about Trevor being over Nelson, but if not he'll be pushed to move on now. :unsure:

Thanks, Drew, I agree with your reasoning and I think Nelson did need to know about Trevor's previous crush, in spite of the potential for awkward situations. I hope you're right about Trevor being over Nelson, but if not he'll be pushed to move on now. :unsure:

If Trev isn't, I do hope he does meet another guy that will sweep him off his feet. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick warning there won't be a PPC chapter today / Sunday, because I didn't get it sent to Kitt in time. Sorry :(

While it is disappointing (be happy with that Tim, it means we love the story :yes: ), we understand that life doesn't always go as we planned. Also, it means I only have two reviews to do for you tomorrow (coupled with 2nd reading of the pertinent chapters) so you'll still have some reviewing to do tomorrow. :)

Now, it's time for bed. Nite all...

I did miss your reviews, so I'm glad to know you plan to leave some comments. :D

Def, I'm sorry about not replying to your ch. 13 review before now. :no:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

Just a quick warning there probably won't be a PPC chapter today / Sunday, because I didn't get it sent to Kitt in time. Sorry :(

Hmm, that explains things ... not to worry, we'll read it when it arrives.

• Like 1

Just a quick warning there probably won't be a PPC chapter today / Sunday, because I didn't get it sent to Kitt in time. Sorry :(

I did miss your reviews, so I'm glad to know you plan to leave some comments. :D

Def, I'm sorry about not replying to your ch. 13 review before now. :no:

That's more than ok Tim... No need to be sorry as you're  patient when I'm behind in my reading. That also goes for the no PPC chapter today. We will wait to read it.  :hug:

• Like 2

That's fine Tim, I can definitely wait for whenever you're ready to post it. :hug:

That's more than ok Tim... No need to be sorry as you're  patient when I'm behind in my reading. That also goes for the no PPC chapter today. We will wait to read it.  :hug:

Thanks, Drew and Def. I felt so bad about letting my readers down, because I really wanted to post regularly and thought I had a good chance of doing so. I should have posted every other week after the first two chapters, the way Graeme does.

Never mind, today is a holiday in Denmark, so I intend to get another chapter done and sent to Kitt.

Who knows, I might even get to squeeze some Rob into my busy schedule. :P

Just a quick warning there won't be a PPC chapter today / Sunday, because I didn't get it sent to Kitt in time. Sorry :(

Patrick and Peter are worth the wait.  I didn't have much time for reading this weekend in any event, so I'm actually relieved I didn't miss a chapter ;)

• Like 1

Patrick and Peter are worth the wait.  I didn't have much time for reading this weekend in any event, so I'm actually relieved I didn't miss a chapter ;)

Chapter 15 Dinner with friends is up. If you want to see the restaurant they went to: The Ship Tavern

I may have to resort to a bi-weekly schedule from now on. Ch. 16 is still being written, but I hope to send it to Kitt soon.

The good news is prompt 500 inspired a Rob and Eric chapter, which AC should receive later today.

• Like 3

My prompt story just hit 11,000 views. :D

I may have to write a date chapter to celebrate.

I'm still trying to make up my mind whether to PPC post every second Sunday from now on. Would this mean pitch forks and angry ranting? :pinch:

But now I need to go to bed. See y'all tomorrow. Godnat. :sleep: