Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

I agree... I see Rob as much taller... this guy's cute, but no Rob...

Stretch him out on a rack... :unsure:

LOL, out of likes so :heart:

btw I just sent Part II of the date to AC. Now I need to get my PPC chapter done, before I move on to part III. :P

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Uhmmm ... did I miss a posting of PPC?

Nope. I was short a trainer last week and working 15 hour days and didn't get to edit it till yesterday. Should be up sometime today.

Chapter 18 of PPC is posted, Thanks for your patience.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Tim, I just read your reply to my Ch. 18 review. When it came to my comments about Angel, Imp, and Michael, it was more speculation on my part :lol: I certainly didn't expect you to continue PPC when Michael's all grown up. :)

• Like 1

Tim, I just read your reply to my Ch. 18 review. When it came to my comments about Angel, Imp, and Michael, it was more speculation on my part :lol: I certainly didn't expect you to continue PPC when Michael's all grown up. :)

LOL, I know you were mostly joking, and it was certainly a good joke considerig my inability to end stories. ;)

Yay! :D

We finally get to hear the full story of the famous Clayton incident. :lol: I could just imagine the look on Clayton's face after he ended up on his back, lol.

Nothing like proving you are just a big dumb jock. Doh!

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Do you really need to ask, Tim? As if the answer could be anything other than :yes::)

I'm glad to hear that.

Here you go:

Prompt 543 I think it is time for you and I to have a little talk.

As always my thanks to AC Benus for keeping the story relaxed and fun.

And yes, I know I didn't finish Eric and Nelson's date, but this prompt called for Rob.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

From the latest chapter:

“I think Trevor quite likes you,” he teased.

“All the more reason not to go on a real date with him. He’s a nice guy, and I don’t wanna break his heart.”

“Aren’t you being a little bit conceited here? One date and a blowjob isn’t gonna make him fall in love.”

Rob raised his eyebrows and there was a short, tense silence. The bottom dropped out of Eric’s stomach and he gulped recalling who Trevor’s last Prom date was. For once he’d been the one to put his foot in his mouth.

First, I'm not sure if Trev likes Rob in that way... but even if he does, he knows nothing can come of it since Rob's straight.

Lastly, Trev didn't fall in love with Nel at last year's Prom. Trev already liked Nel when he asked him to the Prom. Besides, Trev's really tough, while he was disappointed that a relationship with Nel wasn't going to happen, he accepted that fact and welcomed Eric to the GSA when he joined.

Anyways, great chapter Tim! :D

Edit: Crap, that sounds like a harsh criticism. :unsure: It's not Tim :hug: just providing some commentary.

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1

Edit: Crap, that sounds like a harsh criticism. :unsure: It's not Tim :hug: just providing some commentary.

No, it doesn't sound like criticism, Drew. You captured exactly what I meant to convey. We all know how Trevor felt about Nelson, but Rob doesn't know what happened at Prom night, or what Eric is suddenly thinking. Rob probably has something quite different in his thoughts - AC made a great comment on that when he sent me his edits, and I may use it later, so I won't reveal it here. But feel free to guess. ;)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...