Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

LMFAO!

Team Rob cheers! Our guy has taken over!

I say you keep going this way but turn Rob into the main character and the two little lovey-dovey kids into the supporting cast.

Exactly. A sort of ambiguous two-fisted Captain America figure. Scourge of bigots. Smasher of closets.

Edit: EVERYONE'S ORIENTATION WILL BE KNOWN. Except Rob's.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 5

Choking?

What's that mean?

:lol:

Glad I wasn't the only one being a bit confused about Irri's post.

Anyway, the Christmas holiday has started for me (after I worked for nine hours yesterday), so I should be able to get some writing done. I'm trying to think of various Mall scenarios, but the problem is I don't know what US teens do in a Mall, except for eating out and seeing a movie. Any suggestions?

LOL new proposal for you Tim... How about you abandon Eric and Nelson entirely and do a series of one-offs on The Adventures of Rob? From Rob's point of of view?

Absolutely, suggested a spinoff already weeks ago. Do I need to create another protest cartoon???

JAR

• Like 1

I'm thinking about it, but it would take a lot of effort. And it's somewhat scary now that Rob is so popular. What if I mess it up?! :o

I am sure several of us would volunteer as beta readers providing you with reassurance to get it right . Right, guys?

count me in ...

JAR

aditus:  jinx!!!

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

Someone is fishing... You won't mess up. So, there. You have a good team. :)

I am sure several of us would volunteer as beta readers providing you with reassurance to get it right . Right, guys?

count me in ...

JAR

aditus:  jinx!!!

Thanks guys :)

I'm flattered that you have confidence in me and touched by the offer to help. I promise to give it some serious thought. But right now I need Rob to be there for Eric (and Nelson). Once they've settled down as a couple, we can leave them to their HEA.

Maybe I could do a Rob in College story... with a few flash backs to his teen years?

• Like 2

Tim,

you better commit. ;-) otherwise I will write about Rob und you wouldn't like what I'd to to him in my dirty little brain. And Carlos would get angry again with me ...

JAR

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

Anyway, the Christmas holiday has started for me (after I worked for nine hours yesterday), so I should be able to get some writing done. I'm trying to think of various Mall scenarios, but the problem is I don't know what US teens do in a Mall, except for eating out and seeing a movie. Any suggestions?

Ask one of the younger members around here.

From my point of view they seem wander up and down checking each other out, they flirt a lot, hang around the food court a lot and some congregate in stores that carry video games.

• Like 1

Usually seems to be a lot of hanging out in food courts, chacking out clothes they can't afford to buy and lots of flirting with each other.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I get the picture about the Mall, and ColumbusGuys has been feeding me names of shops and chains and ideas of layout, so I should be able to do a more or less credible Mall chapter.

However, before that there are a couple of other situations I'd like to explore. One chapter has been beta-red and is almost ready to go up, just a bit more editing. The other may involve a late night phone chat between Nelson and Eric, but I'm not sure how far it should progress. If you know what I mean...

Happy New Year to everyone.

• Like 1