I was bummed out that I couldn't reply to the posting about Halloween costumes. Why not have a new one? 

What are you for Halloween? Costumes? Any plans? 

Oregon is rainy today. I've got my lobster claw headband on. With a small black cape tied to my red hoodie. Got Halloween socks on. Will have my skeleton gloves on after I'm done typing. I like to have my hands naked for typing important things like Happy Halloween!

• Like 1

I took the day off so I could attend the Halloween school concert without guilt and arranged a deadline for last night. The #%&%$^s moved the concert to Monday and I worked all last night instead.

We're in a very heavily decorated and trafficked neighborhood, it gets super crowded with elaborate haunted houses set up on people's porches and little kids stopping in their tracks, terrified by the displays :lol:  I'll probably just wear a sparkly witch's hat, helps with visibility. Any more costume just makes it difficult to find my companions in the dark and the artificial fog.

We're in a townhouse neighborhood so we get lots of kids--some who come in from the neighboring rural areas.  Even my mom and sister come here since their neighborhoods are so light with trick-or-treaters.  I'm wearing my daughters old butterfly wings and going as a 'social butterfly.

Happy Halloween everyone.

It's so funny how the T or T gestalt changes from block to block. The first year we did it, in our old neighborhood, one woman said, "I HAVE WAITED SO LONG!" My kid was the first one she'd seen on Halloween in 3 years but she'd got her porch light on and her candy ready  :,(

Edit: My Glint is a vending machine this year and she's got a bag of tokens for people to feed into the machine and she'll give them candy. Someone needs to be close at hand to carry the tokens. I don't know how she's going to juggle all the bags.

Edit2: heehee. Glint kept count of Elsas. 23.

Edited by Irritable1