"GFD: Resurrection" Gets Released As An eBook!

It has been over a year and a half of hard work that went into make this one as close to perfect as I possibly could! But it's finally finished! It published on Amazon just a few days ago, and this brand new version is sure to impress! Every line has been re-edited, every page reformatted, tons of new, never seen before, material...it's HUGE! This ebook covers the next THREE "GFD" chapters ("Resurrection", "Hunting Grounds", and "he Beauty And The Darkness"), and I waited to make sure that I could work on the next three chapters alongside this ebook for consistency sake. So look for the next book, "GFD: Rogue Angel" ("Mask Of Shadows", "Revelations", and "Renegade") to appear early in the new year! Cool?

Enjoy! And be sure to let me know what you think! This is the biggest thing I've ever done in ebook form! And it was EXHAUSTING! So super thanks for the support in advance! Love you lots! And grab your copies today!

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

just finished the 1st book of GFD (kindle version), so i glanced through the rest of books here - noticed there's 12 in the series plus a few extra side stories, then took a look see on Sunday - there's the "2nd book" ... bought :)

another great opus from a great author 

Got mine a couple days ago! Been looking forward to this one for awhile. When I bought this, I was only expecting to have chapters 2 not the next 3 so that seriously made my day.  All the extra edits and added dialogue was awesome (as it was with the first ebook).  Roll on 2015 for Rogue Angel :)

Thanks Com :worship:

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..