"My Only Escape" Returns...

Hi Comsie,

I'm one of your more silent fans, I suppose - although I have 'liked' several of your stories.You're the reason I noticed and joined GA actually. I've been meaning to express my praise and gratitude to you for all of your beautiful works, but this story definitely made me want to leave you this response! I love all of your stories that I've read so far, and I've read most of them. You're really a very good writer, and your stories incorporate such wonderful humor and are always a joy to read. Even the sad parts, like the tragedy of Dylan in GFD, are so amazing and worth reading. I bawled my eyes out with that chapter in GFD - my GOD! :) And this story was so beautiful and heartbreaking. I loved it so much! The dialogue between Brody and Zack is so sweet and adorable, and it really had me smiling the whole story (which I've read over the last 2 days!). I just reached the end of the new chapter, and I can't wait for more! I am legitimately very sad that I ran out of story to read! Haha. Anyway, It was so nice to see Zack finally open up a little to Brody. I do hope that another chapter will be up soon :) (but don't feel rushed of course. I know you'll go at your own pace. Lord knows I go MONTHS between my story updates! You must get a little annoyed now and then with people begging you to hurry! Or maybe that's encouraging? If it is, then write faster, dang it! :P ). Haha well thank you for all the joy you've brought me through your writing. Looking forward to any updates you have in the future!

Dylan :)

I can't thank you enough for leaving such a sweet message, Dylan. It truly makes me smile to know that someone is enjoying the stuff that I'm trying to do. That part is ALWAYS a huge encouragement! (I get my fair share of rude 'hecklers' too, but they know who they are) Thank you for letting me know that I'm doing something right out here. :) It means more to me right now than you'll ever know.  

Take care. Drop me an email some time. Comicality@webtv.net

Seezya!

Well I mean every word! And I'm glad that my comment made you happy :) But don't sit there smiling for too long. Get back to writing, like Hitler commanded you to! :P Haha jk

I will! And Happy belated New Year! :)

Now, I'm off to read "Left Without Words"!

Edited by Autumn Dream

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..