Walking Dead News

There's no way the group can make it to DC (aka the Alexandria community) without brining Aaron on the show.  He's an important character in the comic.

I was soooo super-fan-geek when I was reading the comics and the group is heading into DC and they have this Highway Road Sign in the comic, which is about 10 minutes from my house.  It's also about 45 miles in the wrong direction ((west of DC)) but it was cool and I did let out a scream when I saw it. :D

Has anyone else read the comics???

There's no way the group can make it to DC (aka the Alexandria community) without brining Aaron on the show.  He's an important character in the comic.

I was soooo super-fan-geek when I was reading the comics and the group is heading into DC and they have this Highway Road Sign in the comic, which is about 10 minutes from my house.  It's also about 45 miles in the wrong direction ((west of DC)) but it was cool and I did let out a scream when I saw it. :D

Has anyone else read the comics???

Haven't actually read any of the comics.

KC, you've got the DC part covered and I'm down in GA so no wonder we're both fans.  I haven't read the comics, but I'm a super big fan of the show.  I'd heard rumors about this before, but it's the first time I'd seen they'd cast the role, making it more likely to be true.  

• Like 1

KC, you've got the DC part covered and I'm down in GA so no wonder we're both fans.  I haven't read the comics, but I'm a super big fan of the show.  I'd heard rumors about this before, but it's the first time I'd seen they'd cast the role, making it more likely to be true.  

I said it in my first post but I guess you didn't read it  :,(

Your link seems to be broken on my end... I found the url on the site and reposted the link in my original post.

Edit: Oh I see the problem you have a space at the end of your url.

Edited by Lost In Thought

Bill, that was the first thing I wanted to see the last time I went to Atlanta was where they were filming downtown. We had an awesome cab driver and he took us right to it :D :D  It was so cool.  But I don't think they will be using any of our real DC/Alexandria locations for when the group moves north :(

• 2 weeks later...