"Billy Chase #390" Starts Off 'Round 2'!

I hope you guys enjoyed the first big splash of new chapters/stories that appeared on the site last week for Valentine's Day! This weekend? Prepare for 'Round Two'! Starting right here! Enjoy! And let me know what you think!

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/story/comicality/thesecretlifeofbillychase8

But DAS is not what "I" vant to read!   0,0

I keep hoping for another Class By Himself of Jessie 101, but I enjoyed most of what was posted last weekend. Savage moon's not my thing, but hey that's totally fine. I'm not gonna bitch you out like some kinda facist... I

• Like 1

I keep hoping for another Class By Himself of Jessie 101, but I enjoyed most of what was posted last weekend. Savage moon's not my thing, but hey that's totally fine. I'm not gonna bitch you out like some kinda facist... I

YA! What he said!

Hehehe, s'ok! All shall be revealed today and tomorrow. And that's all I will say for now. ::Nods::

But I WILL be looking for a comment or two. Just so's ya know! Last weekend a couple THOUSAND views totally punked out on me without saying anything at all! Not a word. And if those people have time to bitch and complain, then they've got time to say thank you. Just sayin'.

It's like your partner having an orgasm and then just rolling over and going to sleep! Hellooooo??? I'm glad you got what YOU wanted, but I kinda need a little love too, ya selfish bastards! LOL!

Now then...come here! Hehehe, you two get hugs! :P

Love you guys! And thanks!

• Like 2

Well I did leave a review on one of my favorites that you write, New Kid In School, but that was mostly me complaining about how stupid Randy was acting in that chapter.  Still loved it though, and Kiss of an Angel, where I also commented but that was mostly complaining about how stupid Ryan was acting in that chapter.  So Ryan and Randy piss me off lately, but love the chapters, so thanks for the good stuff.  

Ok. I have been your fan for God knows how long. I start a story fall in live with it and then find out it isn't complete yet. Then I decide I won't read another and then the cycle continues. Anyways your awesome. I really love what you write. Especially A class by himself. Gfd and Billy chase

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..