Again with the spanking of naked authors. Is this a special kind of fetishism I've not heard about?

:heart: :heart:

Yep, we're a small but growing group. Just working on membership cards and a website. ;)

• Like 2

:heart: :heart:

Yep, we're a small but growing group. Just working on membership cards and a website. ;)

I refuse to be a foundation member (or victim!) :P (Although I think the uniform design might be interesting!)

Edited by Former Member

I love the story. The feels it gives me :'(

And I've been waiting for like a week now for the new update and I'm just dying to read more! In fact j stayed up all morning (from start to finish) reading it, until about 4am. And i left craving more. It's an excellent story and you don't drone on about details. There are moments when what you write just puts a smile on my face with all the sweet cute things Kevin notices. I dunno, I just really like the story :D

• Like 1

It's an exceptionally well rounded story in that I like the characters, even when they are being twats! I also like the way that both characters have clearly grown, though we don't see as much of KbR as I'd like...

The one thing that particularly intrigues and puzzles me is Sophie, and in particular why she has taken such a shine to Neil, and why so early on!

This is a story that I have read now several times from beginning to end!

The one thing that particularly intrigues and puzzles me is Sophie, and in particular why she has taken such a shine to Neil, and why so early on!

Well, in my experience, children have an uncanny ability to sniff out genuine people. They see right through you and see who you really are. I think she recognised Neil's inner qualities and decided he was her friend.

Well, in my experience, children have an uncanny ability to sniff out genuine people. They see right through you and see who you really are. I think she recognised Neil's inner qualities and decided he was her friend.

That's well put. Children are really intuitive when it comes to trusting good people. Or at least, the children I've encountered :P

And she really is too smart and considerate for her age. Watching cartoons to give her dad a rest. So cute <3

• Like 2

Fantastic chapter as always!! I have missed sophie but Neil and Kevin did need that alone time together! The whole pub evening had me so mad... and when Kevin comes back home after work and asks Neil about the future operation and what might happen, how he pours all his feelings out..It has left me all "whoa". Quite the cliffhanger Edward!!  :o  :worship:

• Like 2

That's well put. Children are really intuitive when it comes to trusting good people. Or at least, the children I've encountered :P

And she really is too smart and considerate for her age. Watching cartoons to give her dad a rest. So cute <3

My personal experience has been that young children are very intuitive about people and are also very good at detecting falseness. It should come as no surprise for you to know that Sophia comes from the ancient Greek word σοφή (pronounced approximately like 'sofa'), which means 'skilled', 'wise' or 'clever'. In this story she has not been named by accident! :P 

Cheers,

Edward

Edited by Former Member

You pair are total perves but I think this time it's actually gonna happen.

What perves, everyone just wants them to finally connect, it would only be perving if we were peeking in the windows to watch ... oh, wait ... I just know Tim is gonna drool. Yep perving.

• Like 1

You pair are total perves but I think this time it's actually gonna happen.

:blushing:   :yes:  :D  :wub:  :P  

Of course I'm a perv!

A. I'm male!

B. I'm alive!

What perves, everyone just wants them to finally connect, it would only be perving if we were peeking in the windows to watch ... oh, wait ... I just know Tim is gonna drool. Yep perving.

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

What everyone else said.  I just want them to get the reward after both being such grownups and (1) actually talking about feelings (2) not running scared after a few bumps in the road.  

Edit:   OK not agreeing about me being male...but you know what I mean :P

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 1

:heart::yes:   :blushing:  gets out the Danish Drool Diverter to be ready   :P  :whistle:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

Eeedwwwaaaaaaaaardd

where are you? or more to the point: where's the NEXT chapter ????

I'm waiting and ready to drooool.... :D

Nudge, nudge, know what I mean, eh?

Hmmm,

Are you pair going to nag me to pieces? :P Another chapter has been posted...

I have to go and do some real work now.

Ted xxx