I am slowly making my way through Team Building :) I ain't that far in yet (right now Ch. 10) but I have noticed how much Neil has changed. He's quickly becoming my favorite character :D

Although I ain't sure how long that'll last, Sophie may soon have me wrapped around her little finger, if my hunch is right :gikkle:

Edited by Drew Espinosa

Erm... I couldn't help looking at the first page :blushing: so, the name "Peter" caught my eye... who is he? :*)

so have you progressed to the Peter love stage? :wub:

I am now at the end of Chapter 18... and I am starting to understand why there is a lot of ranting and why readers call him Kevin "Bloody" Ross :facepalm:

LOL, welcome to the club. Have you had a chance to rant yet?

• 4 months later...

Bringing these posts over from the CotT story topic (aka Gary's mad chat house :lol: ) where you'd never find them, Ted.

I started reading Team Building but then decided to wait until it was finished. I think I need to start it from the beginning as I'm kind of  fuzzy on the details of what I previously read.

Time to check out your blog. :)

Team Building is good.. i've read half of it this morning. 

Half of it? Yikes, you're a fast reader...or is it just that good so you're flying through it?  I think I should move it to the top of my "To Read" list.

I think it's a good sign Tim only left a review on the first chapter so far. :lol: But yeah, it is a great story - particularly when you like ranting the way I do. :*)

Well I started reading about 8am and got up at 11. It is good actually.

Are you stalking me Tim??? LOL.  I liked the first chapter so I knew I'd read it all and the story is complete so I just wanted to read it. I'll leave a nice story review. Plus I was on my tablet and i hate trying to type on that thing. 

LOL, no but I get notifications when someone reviews the story. I'm sure Ted will be happy with whatever reviews you decide to do, but I'm betting there will come a point where you simply have to vent over Kenin 'Bloody' Ross. :rofl:.

Edited by Timothy M.

and a few more, these made me :lol:  too

I'm pretty sure that was a story you told me to avoid because it would drive me crazy... am I right?

Since I've added it to my reading list does the crazy just pertain to you or is the crazy for the general populace?  Bears some pondering, this does. Hmm...

Uhmmm, I'm not sure, but I don't think so. It's romantic - at least after a while, lol.

Don't know why it would drive you crazy ... the MC is sassy and a smart ass, but he's learning. Kevin is hot but conflicted and then there are other assorted characters.. it's well done, imo. 

I must have the wrong story... I had always intended to read this...

Meant to comment earlier. Read this story as it was posted, it was brilliant. Will check out your review soon as i can :)

Thanks, Caz :heart:

Edited by Timothy M.

Here ya go, Ted a few more comments collected from CotT

omg team building is a great story, hot guys great story... but the waffles are making me hungry! You have to read it!

It is a great story, but oh did I ever rant about the hot Scot, KbR lol 

Kevin is lost in the closet he's built himself. I feel sorry for him.

Me too, but it was still fun to rant when he got self righteous lol

Some of the best ranting I've done here happened in Team Buliding. :yes:

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
17 minutes ago, phama said:

Is this story gone now? I wasn’t able to find it anymore. :(

Yes, unfortunately the author removed all his stories from GA. A great shame, because Team Building is an excellent story.

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, northie said:

Yes, unfortunately the author removed all his stories from GA. A great shame, because Team Building is an excellent story.

Nooooooo....maybe he’s planning on releasing it on amazon like a bunch of the other authors have done. 

• Like 1