Shocking. Simply Shocking.

To me, this is the second best film of the 1980s (behind only Oliver Stone's Wall Street). Not to mention Don't You (Forget About Me) is an enduring classic of a song and is among the most played on my iTunes library! :D

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Man, I feel old.  That's one of my all-time favorite movies.  I used a quote from the movie as my senior quote in my yearbook. 

Anthony Michael Hall is the kind of guy I fell for in high school: cute, nerdy and scared to death of huge, dangerous jocks. :(

Those that were brave enough to hang out found that the tiger is really a puddy-tat. I'd rather lick them than bite. :lmao:

Anthony Michael Hall is the kind of guy I fell for in high school: cute, nerdy and scared to death of huge, dangerous jocks. :(

Those that were brave enough to hang out found that the tiger is really a puddy-tat. I'd rather lick them than bite. :lmao:

The irony is that Anthony Michael Hall got HUGE when he entered his 20's. It's always kind of funny to see that.

I was fourteen when that came out. Lord, do I feel old. I loved that movie.

Me too. I actually didn't watch it until a few years later when I was nostalgic for the 80s. I fell in love with Simple Minds before this came out but it was a selling point for me on this fim that John Hughes showcased Don't You (da daa deee deee) Forget About Me  in the film and made them international stars!