WOOHOO!!!! Chapter 6 - Exploration has been posted!

Due to content of the story from this point out, I have changed the rating of the story to Mature.

I'm glad I asked a mod to review the story, I would have been in a heap of trouble otherwise.

GA has become my home, and I would like to stay here. So I'll play by the rules.

I hope you enjoy the chapter.  Remember.. Like & Review... I crave your feedback.

True

• Like 1

Chapter 7 - The Big Announcement is online! 

With the help of my dedicated team, this is the longest, and in my biased opinion the best chapter yet.

Chapter 8 may be delayed a day or two while I revamp the Prologue and Chapter 1 of the story to improve readability.

I'd really love to hear your comments/reviews on this chapter, and don't forget that 'like' button.

You can jump straight to the chapter by clicking: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/atruefan/it_can_work_out/7

Thanks!

True

• Like 1

As a fairly new Author, it's easy to fall into little traps... well, I did.  I've rewritten both the Prologue and first chapter of the story and they are now live.

Take a gander at the new tidbits added... I think you'll enjoy these better than what I originally had.

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/atruefan/it_can_work_out

True

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick heads up...

Things got a bit hectic around here IRL, plus I am still waiting on a couple responses to my inquiries as to aspects that will effect the story, so I will be putting It Can Work Out on hold for a week or two.

I didn't want you all to feel that I was just abandoning the story.

In the meantime, take a look and enjoy "Priorities" my other story.

True

• Like 1