"My Only Escape 20" Is Up!

One of the chapters that I wanted to post waaaaaay back in February is now posted! I made sure to give it another once over to make it sparkle. :P

Enjoy! And let me know what you think!

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/story/comicality/myonlyescape

VAT I tink is dat you shouldz be vriting vat "I" like to read! :angry:

:rofl: You really started something with that video.

Don't listen to him Comsie- MOE is my favorite. :worship:

Cosmie, Cosmie, Cosmie, who's word will you take? That of a cute angel or that of a despicable cat?

:huh:

I rest my case. Und ve have zent out da hitz squad to take care ov dis dispicable katza! Take myz advize, vork on vat "I" like to read! :joe:

Hehehe! I don't know...we're barely three and a half months into the new year...and I've updated almost everything, haven't I? "New Kid", "Class", "GFD", "Jesse-101", "My Only Escape", "Kiss Of An Angel", "Untouchable", "Billy Chase", "Savage Moon"...I even dusted off "All Eyes Watching" and "Left Without Words". :P I've got more coming next week, but if I haven't updated something you like by NOW...hehehe, I'm running out of stories!

And that's saying a LOT for 'Comicality'! :o

You just need more favorites, buster.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..