Broken by James Savik

• Site Administrator

Please take the time out to have a read of James's story: Broken

What isn't immediately obvious, though it's implied by the prologue, is that this story is autobiographical. It's not made up....

Hi readers-

I am klutzing my way through posting this story. I wanted to enter several chapters and then publish them one a day.

Derp! My plans didn't work out so smooth.

OK- I'm going to publish all 5 chapters now and give you one a day for a while.

Hope you dig it. Yes- I actually said that. You can take the boy out of the seventies but you can't take the seventies out of the boy. :boy:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing that's the original jersey from the Red Team.  Am I right?  (Don't mind me; I'm a sentimental old coot.)

I just found Broken last week and I've been checking every day for new chapters.  Yesterday I found the story at the Dude's place, so I guess I'm ahead of schedule now.  Or am I behind?  (I get so confused lately.)

Chapters may be short but each one is positively riveting.  Needless to say, I'll be on the lookout.

Carl

• Like 1

Dig it?  All I can say is..."Groovy!"

Hi readers-

[snip]

Hope you dig it. Yes- I actually said that. You can take the boy out of the seventies but you can't take the seventies out of the boy. :boy:

• Like 2

Some of the behaviors you've described in Broken were really troubling.

The fighting, the drugs, the incident where you put blood on your face... those are behavioral signs of a very disturbed kid.

OK, I'm saying this in all good humor but...

DUH!

• Like 1