Yes the moles... but do the wolves let alone Colt really trust any of the newcomers? Its the ones who stayed before that would have the best shot of being a mole... There is the female wolf from the end of I think it was Tomb who was vowing vengence on Colt.

Could Warren's ersatz mom be a suspect? And I don't really remember the end of Tombs. I try to read that as little as possible. It hurts my heart.

Everyone is a suspect ...

LOL if that was the criterion, most of the Outer Circle wolves would be moles ... 

They dislike and fear him currently... A few do like him though as they showed at the Xmas party that first year...

We are about to have Prime/Seb's mom show up.... And there is also Mrs Thunder there now who might just blame Colt for that 'dream' she had resulting in her 'losing her family before she stops shifting'. We have no idea if anyone related to Al or Leo have joined the pack either....

Edited by PkCrichton

As for the critiria for a Mole...

Their Personal Beliefs

• Utterly hate a 'gay' inner circle
  • Think Colt is weak and has no place in a pack
  • Want revenge for someone's death/displacement from their station
  • Someone who feels wronged by the inner circle/pack.
  • Are morally bankrupt and will take money to inform on the pack
  • Have been blackmailed into working against the pack regardless of if they like or dislike the inner circle.

There there is the trump card

• They are shadowed and thus are doing things against their own beliefs w/o blackmail or money but because they are forced to. The longer they are shadowed the more control the shadower has over their actions.

As for who fits these possibilities that we know of...

• Will Thunder
  • Roy
  • Roy's mother Aurelia
  • Cecil's wife
  • Stan Thunder
  • Mrs Thunder
  • Prime/Seb's Mother
  • Iris
  • Any family of Al
  • Any family of Leo
  • Quebecois pack members who were family of any who died when the pack with North.
  • Golden Chestnut Tree Pack members.
  • Any family of wolves who died in the Battle from the affilated 84 packs.
  • Adam's family from the Lubbock pack. His father was Alpha and Sherrif I beleive.
Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 3

That really narrows it down... LOL

Since when does making the initial list of likely candidates/suspects ever 'narrow it down'..... You get some specific names and then lots of broad groups of suspects that have to be examined and elliminated accordingly.

Feel free to see if any of that list can be 'removed' from contention or even add more.

Added Adam's family to the list

Edited by PkCrichton

PkC,

Don't fear your enemies, fear your friends.

Again with the cryptic hints :rolleyes:

Can you please kill off MaryAnn in the most of gruesome of ways please!!! 'Luxury Whore' lol I loved that

Maybe John can have a contest.. the most creative idea wins?  

hmmm most gruesome way possible...

does dismembered by wolves at each limb count?

I would like for them to pinch off flesh off her with hot pliers and pissing on her :)

I don't like MaryAnn but...OUCH! 

Again with the cryptic hints :rolleyes:

No surprise there! <shakes head>

Ok now as for the don't fear your enemies fear your friends comment...

Who could classify as Friends outside of the Inner Circle...

• Jackson
  • Gavin
  • Max
  • Terrance?
  • Mrs Duta
  • Betsy
  • Zef
  • Prime's Aunt Silvia
  • Prime's Father's Cousin Olaf and his 2 kids(He did get his own Prompt with Betsy!)
  • Iris is at least Warren's friend.

<p>

Ok now as for the don't fear your enemies fear your friends comment...

Who could classify as Friends outside of the Inner Circle...

• Jackson
  • Gavin
  • Max
  • Terrance?
  • Mrs Duta
  • Betsy
  • Zef
  • Prime's Aunt Silvia
  • Prime's Father's Cousin Olaf and his 2 kids(He did get his own Prompt with Betsy!)
  • Iris is at least Warren's friend.
I am between Mrs. Duta and Betsy.

I'm guessing there's not much chance of a Black Friday prompt chapter, unless JAR decides to do an unprompted one. I haven't heard from him yet. But at least tomorrow's chapter is good... I think. :unsure:

Ummm there was something in the works last I knew or at least the IDEA of something... Not sure how far it had gotten...

Edited by PkCrichton

Ummm there was something in the works last I knew or at least the IDEA of something... Not sure how far it had gotten...

well, I'm awake for at least another three hours, so keep your fingers crossed. I'm hoping for the Brian prompt I've been promised.  :P