Oh, that brings me back to that awful, awful chapter... 

*hug mode engaged*

As Colt seems to have sacrificed himself for another man, isn't it delayed suicide?

And if some of you are right he let himself capture by vampires, isn't that suicide in steps?

As he ever recovered from that day?

Or is he still stuck on that day?/in that day?

As Colt seems to have sacrificed himself for another man, isn't it delayed suicide?

And if some of you are right he let himself capture by vampires, isn't that suicide in steps?

He is still secretly a 13 year old boy in a coma induced from his suicide attempt. Everything has been a dream within a dream within a dream!

Edited by PkCrichton

But Colt only likes hugs from those who have these really interesting scents....

Hug mode doesn't discriminate. I wouldn't actually hug him if he didn't want to though. Would want to, but abstain. 

I'm thinking Colt has a plan for this. He may have wanted to die before, but now I don't think so. Even with their terrible losses, the remaining IC are his love, his life. He wouldn't want to leave them. And if he is indeed dead, then I still don't see his sacrifice as a suicide. It's more giving your life so someone else can live. Like a parent sacrificing him/herself for a child. The parent doesn't seek to die, but for the child to live.

• Like 1

Hug mode doesn't discriminate. I wouldn't actually hug him if he didn't want to though. Would want to, but abstain. 

I think Colt very quickly developed the hug-mode-SHIELD ... people wouldn't even notice the situations the might want to provide hugs in ... as those emotional pains would be kept hidden quite deep. Saving him from the additional pain of unwanted hugs. or the embarrassment of having to reject or endure them.

I think Colt very quickly developed the hug-mode-SHIELD ... people wouldn't even notice the situations the might want to provide hugs in ... as those emotional pains would be kept hidden quite deep. Saving him from the additional pain of unwanted hugs. or the embarrassment of having to reject or endure them.

Wouldn't the enforcers prove as a very physical hug-mode-shield as well...

I guess he's pretty good with that shield.

Somebody who had to wait until the age of 21 to feel a kind of 'love' for the first time has been hardened up enough to deal with enforcer-shieldlessness.

Even so they first have to get into his cell past his guard and the double door entrance.

So as I was rereading some things the other night I started thinking about Names again. Two specifically have stuck out to me for a while but I'd never gone looking up.

We already know the following names and their meaning

• Leuk - White
  • Colt - Unknown owner of property
  • Gavin - White Falcon
  • Nawat - Left Handed (someone said this w/o specifically saying it heh)
  • Prime - First, Unique, etc...
  • Brian - Noble/High One
  • Burt - Fortified Enclosure or Bright/Glorious
  • Isaac - He Laughs
  • Leo - Lion or Brave People
  • Sam - God has heard
  • Warren - Protecting Friend, Gamekeeper 'Defender, Protector;loyal
  • Al - Friend, Harmony, stone, noble, fair, handsome, defender of man

Now the two I was looking at are Ananke and Bianca.

• Ananke - In Ancient Greece Ananke was the consort of Chronos(god of time) and was the mother of the Fates and the ultimate version of Fate the personification of inevitability, compulsion and necessity.
  • Bia - Bia is another goddess that was worshiped with Ananke at Corinth. The Goddess Bia was the god of Force, Raw Energy, Violence and Violent Haste. She was one of the constant companions of Zeus along with siblings Nike, Kratos and Zelus a reward for their siding with Zeus against the Titans. One wonders how this translates to Vamps and Shifters...

And now more checking...

• Betsy - Oath of God, God is satisfaction
  • Bianca - White
  • MaryAnn - Bitter
  • Jeffery - District, traveler, peaceful pledge
  • Sebastian - Revered
  • Arthur - Strong as a bear
  • Forest - Woodland
  • Thunder - Stormy tempered
  • Loope - Runner, could also be a form of wolf.
  • Pratt - Clever trickster, tricky, cunning
  • Thomson - Son of Thom, Son of Twin
  • Sykes - Someone who lived by a stream in a marsh or hallow
  • Vanguard - Leaders/First of a group of soldiers, ships, etc.
  • Bradley - Broad clearing in the wood
  • Conner - Hound lover
  • Montgomery - Mountain belonging to the ruler
  • Emma - Whole or universal
  • Chris - Carrier of Christ/savior/son of god
  • Fink - a lively and cheerful person
Edited by PkCrichton

Isaac's name is such an irony...

I thought I could amuse you with my initial thoughts on Date. So SPOILERS!

I have always had my suspicions about Emma as she seems like something else than a mere human. Reading Date I just went 'Succuba!'. Just that line of her not only wanting but desperately needing a boyfriend to avoid abstinence, made me wonder what she could be in such need of. And who or what needs that particular substance? And now the demon lord Faunus is back to haunt her! LOL

I'm apparently all wrong, but I thought it could be amusing to share!

One word (or two actually) for JAR though: waterproof mascara. LOL