I think Derek would look good with a classic leather collar; he has the renitent dark looks that would keep it from appearing cliché

I always wished they had kept Ethan's character around. He makes for a much better gay character than the stereotype that is Mason and Corey. I hope Derek comes back also, I had thought he wasn't leaving the show just taking a reduced role because he wanted to do more movies.

As opposed to those eight tall muscle hunks...? LOL

Well lets  be fair his tall muscle hunks have Mohawk super muscles, high and tight big/tall, varied sizes of the muscles and height and haircut on those non marines.

• Like 1

Well lets  be fair his tall muscle hunks have Mohawk super muscles, high and tight big/tall, varied sizes of the muscles and height and haircut on those non marines.

and their individual MBTI profile

The conservation above has me feeling lost. :huh:

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I think I had better go to bed. Godnat. :sleep:

Its ok Tim we know you get easily lost. Especially when you need sleep where your brain will get some Brian and Rob time.

• Like 1

For TV, I like British crime, both the gritty and the comfy ones. Watching people drop like flies meeting horrible fates in Midsumer murders is so nice and relaxing. Especially (wait for it...) with a glass of wine.

EDIT: Oh, and I have to add space as well. Star trek is great. I like the idea of uniforms...

Edited by Puppilull

I shal

:heart:  :heart: Just read ch.14.. Can't even formulate a review but you jut need to deal with the hearts for now!  :heart:  :heart:

l shall survive even that ...

Not sleeping on several planes has lead to 2 prompts (King and Palm) and 1 IN The Jam chapter ...

• Like 2

So while we wait for more Meta... What are people's favorite TV shows or Movies?

"Orphan Black"!! (BBC America) I also like the Netflix shows: "House of Cards," "Sense8," "Jessica Jones," "The Fall," "Daredevil." For great acting, sheer soap opera madness and beyoootiful men, "How to Get Away With Murder." (ABC) I don't watch ANY comedies.

Edited by Geemeedee

So while we wait for more Meta... What are people's favorite TV shows or Movies?

If anyone says Twilight I think JAR may kill their favorite character. :gikkle::rofl:

Don't watch much TV but I liked the Shadowhunters shown on Netflix recently. Midsummer Murders and Lewis are favorites too, and I liked that series about solving very old murders with a team of investigators (Dead man walking or something?).

"Orphan Black"!! (BBC America) I also like the Netflix shows: "House of Cards," "Sense8," "Jessica Jones," "The Fall," "Daredevil." For great acting, sheer soap opera madness and beyoootiful men, "How to Get Away With Murder." (ABC) I don't watch ANY comedies.

Except for How to get away....I watch all of these. Add to that, Vikings, Game of thrones, Salem, 12 Monkeys and the DC/Marvel Franchise shows.. I usually watch/stream/binge a couple episodes/series at a time, cause there's not enough time to watch so much TV. BBC, PBS, Netflix and Amazon that's the go to for me nowadays... 

Boo for not sleeping, but at least it ended in creativity.

Agreed....

I have a very mixed bag of shows I like.

Cop Genre

• Flashpoint
  • Blue Bloods
  • Numb3rs
  • NCIS/LA
  • Law and Order UK
  • Banshee

Spy Genre

• Burn Notice
  • Homeland
  • Blindspot
  • The Player

Supernatural Genre

• Penny Dreadful
  • Supernatural
  • Teen Wolf
  • Vampire Diaries/Originals
  • Being Human
  • The Magicians
  • Sense8
  • Game of Thrones
  • ShadowHunters(yes i've watched it still not sure what to make of it)

British Series

• Being Human
  • The Fades
  • Downton Abbey
  • Doctor Who (not a big fan of 12)
  • Merlin

Superhero Genre

• Daredevil
  • Jessica Jones
  • Agent Carter
  • Agents of Shield
  • Powers