So to throw a different note in here before delving into events. I ran into this yesterday and figured you all might get a ckick out of it.

tumblr_mkr8308HnS1qfn24uo1_500.jpg

Using this for the 'loved' pack and future pack members we get.

• Colt is Fierce Paw
  • Prime is Moon Fang
  • CE is Lone Warrior
  • Brian is Lone Paw
  • Sam is Grey Warrior
  • Isaac is Regal Temptress
  • Warren is Majestic Thorn
  • Gavin is Dark Wolf
  • Bradley is Lone Wolf

Mine would be Alpha Demon … damn, is this fake fur on my tail?

I forsee someone getting them some Lederhosen

Maybe as a gift from the Feldberg pack … but please: the short version of Lederhosen!

They look awesome on bubble butts!

This is what it could look like …

*oooops*

Edited by Taurec
  • Like 1

Maybe as a gift from the Feldberg pack … but please: the short version of Lederhosen!

They look awesome on bubble butts!

*oooops*

Perhaps Max decides to embareass CE? :lmao::gikkle:

Edited by PkCrichton

I think Max is more interested in embarrassing Colt ;-)

Colt would get very very red faced to say the least. I'm sure there would be other issues that rise up to be handled as a result of seeing any of the wolves in lederhosen.

Colt would get very very red faced to say the least. I'm sure there would be other issues that rise up to be handled as a result of seeing any of the wolves in lederhosen.

How so not subtle, PkC ;-).

But marine uniform boots and Lederhosen WOULD be an enticing combo ...

• Like 1

Why be subtle about enticing an author to write something by putting pictures in their head.

It would be much more productive if you sent an MP officer to Paris right now ... might stimulate my creativity amongst others.

So who's down there in hell? Someone we've met before or a new character? Haliburt?  

My guess for the Dark Lord being Colt's father seems to be wrong. So who could that be? I find it hard to believe it's a random guy we haven't met yet. Since everyone seems to think the White wolf isn't a shifter, it doesn't have to be a wolf. Still, I kind of like to think it's someone like Giovanni. He wasn't all good, but I liked him. 

No death threats yet regarding the epilogue? Mmmmh. I guess I'll need to up it in MW7 and esp. 8.

We have faith in Colt being a few steps ahead of the Lord, even if he's scared right now.