Not sure i follow your thoughts completely. Prime 'ran' away because he had keep himself pure for the bonding; and Colt only wanted to do it because of wrong obligations anyway ...so I'm not sure how it fits into 'mean.'

JAR

Maybe Mean is not the right word... I like Puppilull's comment «Power Trip», that sometimes can go beyond what was originaly intended (by Colt).

What I ment to say was, even in those times, I immagined Colt with a smile on his face, as in "just kidding". This in the scenes where Colt bosses his wolves, not the phisical / sex scenes. They can easily handle everything he can throw at them.

Colt did want to try it with Prime:

‘If the drugs are still on, I could try whether I like sucking cock for a change, this hunk’s cock,’ he felt experimental.

And yes, I do believe that if Prime hadn't run away Colt would have satisfied his curiosity... Or maybe something in him would stop him at the last moment, Colt isn't a "regular" human (besides the part vampire thing).

Meta/Mate is a coincidence - though a sweat one given the trope in M/M stories. The real intent was to insinuate 'transcending hierarchy, outside of normal order' ... and it sounded kind of mysterious (Metaphysics) which helped as well.

It is a prety nice coincidence, although I only noticed it after my meat typo.

Equi

• Like 1

Maybe Mean is not the right word... I like Puppilull's comment «Power Trip», that sometimes can go beyond what was originaly intended (by Colt).

What I ment to say was, even in those times, I immagined Colt with a smile on his face, as in "just kidding". This in the scenes where Colt bosses his wolves, not the phisical / sex scenes. They can easily handle everything he can throw at them.

It is a prety nice coincidence, although I only noticed it after my meat typo.

Equi

Colt certainly is on some power trip (fits to the hero/king archetype); but given his insecurity he's afraid that power is going to be stripped away from him any second by a higher/stronger power ... 

Oh, we'll some more of those 'coincidences' ... with more names, numbers and tropes ;-)

JAR

LL, I need some kind of warning with your pictures! I seriously almost dropped my phone...

Oh, lordy...!

Sorry...I will make sure to post a warning next time :P

Tell me he's 6 ft 3 ... Please!!!

JAR

I think that would be a safe assumption :yes:

• Like 1

:/ Well I'm sure that this wonderful specimen would be a fun distraction as you determine his level of compliance :P

Well, I suggest you provide him with marching orders to South Cal.

• Like 1

I do hope he marches right to your doorstep. Just think, the (very detailed) stories you could tell to bring a little naughty to our lives... You can never have enough naughty...

My garden is big enough for an obstacle course; and the pool big enough to recreate the picture in real life ...

• Like 1

Oh! OCR at your place in the spring then! I'll work on the monkey bars and the wall (not easy when you're 5'5"...) until then.

Hmm... You wanted him there... *sad face*

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 1

Hey guys and gals!

Is it Q&A time ?

Something i've wondered for a very long time...

We know Betsy "helped" this pack to get together, but I wonder wether she knew PrimeBrian/CE/Etc. would be Colt's pack, or did she make them become his pack (drugs, potions, etc...)

Personaly, I think she somehow knew, at least some of these wolves would be part of this pack, namely Isaac, when the pack visited her, she expected Isaac to be the fourth wolf, not Sam. So, she didn't know either by sight... If that is the case, how can she know it? So far, beyond Colt's threded bracelet (and Wolves and Vapires) there are no hint towards magic / futuroligy...

Equi

• Like 1

Chapter 8 is online ...

Name? Age? Statistics? Address!

Cris, welcome back! I think age is irrelevant given the picture ;-).

Hey guys and gals!

Is it Q&A time ?

Something i've wondered for a very long time...

We know Betsy "helped" this pack to get together, but I wonder wether she knew PrimeBrian/CE/Etc. would be Colt's pack, or did she make them become his pack (drugs, potions, etc...)

Personaly, I think she somehow knew, at least some of these wolves would be part of this pack, namely Isaac, when the pack visited her, she expected Isaac to be the fourth wolf, not Sam. So, she didn't know either by sight... If that is the case, how can she know it? So far, beyond Colt's threded bracelet (and Wolves and Vapires) there are no hint towards magic / futuroligy...

Equi

I'm sure our lawyer and my editor have some intriguing explanations ... (and I of course in book 8).

• Like 1

In my mind, she has always been the orchestrator of this pack. What purpose she has is still sketchy. Good or bad? I don't know.

As regards magic, don't forget the owl and the slowing down of time.

Edit: JAR, you know me too well!

Edited by Puppilull

In my mind, she has always been the orchestrator of this pack. What purpose she gas is still sketchy. Good or bad? I don't know.

As regards magic, don't forget the owl and the slowing down of time.

Edit: JAR, you know me too well!

Scents? Scents, anyone? Scents as mind control tool?

:o

I think she knew they all would would form a pack with Colt ... on anything else I wouldn't trust her ... and she surely knows about the prophecy but doesn't tell for whatever reason.

Edited by JohnAR