Given that even Colt's straight-acting attempts didn't create any ranting, how about that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gymM-a9BRbU

Hahaha that is fantastic! Still giggling after the first time I saw it :lol:

I don't know if Colt's acting straight deserves a rant or a high five? He did a great job with all of the queens they came across and the Louis Vuitton hick acting job had me laughing out loud (and trying to explain the laughter to the in-laws :P) Also can I just say that the thought of Colt acting like a "fan-boy" for anyone had to have been painful for him...even if it was highly entertaining for me. :lol:

Given that even Colt's straight-acting attempts didn't create any ranting, how about that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gymM-a9BRbU

What on earth was that? It's funny, but I think they could have pushed themselves a little further. Now, it's stuck in stereotype land. I think a twist would have been welcome.

Colt testing his acting skills on the other hand is funny, because it's so not him. No wonder he was all tired afterwards! But I share his feeling of something being off. I have no idea what though and will probably be in for another D'oh moment next Saturday. I'm thinking about this chapter, but I draw a blank on the idea front. A good nights sleep might work.

Ok, if we suspend discussions regarding who Emma really is, I'd like to address the issue of breastfeeding. And JAR, you brought this on yourself! :)

Just in case there are any mothers to be reading this, I'd like to make it clear breastfeeding doesn't really alter the shape of your breast shape. Pregnancy, being overweight, unhealthy living does to a much greater extent. So don't be afraid to breastfeed.

Besides, it's very convenient. Perfect food available at any time!

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 2

Ok, if we suspend discussions regarding who Emma really is, I'd like to address the issue of breastfeeding. And JAR, you brought this on yourself! :)

Just in case there are any mothers to be reading this, I'd like to make it clear breastfeeding doesn't really alter the shape of your breast shape. Pregnancy, being overweight, unhealthy living does to a much greater extent. So don't be afraid to breastfeed.

:rofl: :rofl:

and he has no excuse 'cause I said the same thing in my editing.

She had never thought of herself as a vain person, but the vision of her breasts sagging because of excessive breastfeeding of greedy carnivores had been too terrifying. (you do know this is a myth, right? And she isn’t even breastfeeding!)

But I bet he'll argue that Emma is the one suffering from those delusions, not him. :lol: Or she's simply using it as a convenient excuse. :rolleyes:

Although if pregnancy does the trick, she may have an even better 'excuse'. :unsure:

• Like 1

Tim, you're such a renaissance man! Knows everything!

If she doesn't want her body to alter shape, then yes, staying away from pregnancy is a wise choice. However, most changes are manageable and you get a baby for your troubles!

People can have how many or how few kids they want. Just make choices based on fact.

Emma's barely out of that haze of the first kid and she's awfully young for a mother. She should wait a few years and see how she feels then. So trippel protection is a wise choice!

• Like 1

:rofl: :rofl:

and he has no excuse 'cause I said the same thing in my editing.

But I bet he'll argue that Emma is the one suffering from those delusions, not him. :lol: Or she's simply using it as a convenient excuse. :rolleyes:

Although if pregnancy does the trick, she may have an even better 'excuse'. :unsure:

Has anyone of you ever breast-fed a wolf shifter pup? ;-)

People don't always make rational choices or have valid reasons for it (why else would somebody start smoking?). And Emma is no different. And pls consider the topic of bottle vs breast feeding is very different in the U.S. than in Sweden ...

JAR

(who brought it on himself ... shall I write next time about tampons?)

Tim, you're such a renaissance man! Knows everything!

If she doesn't want her body to alter shape, then yes, staying away from pregnancy is a wise choice. However, most changes are manageable and you get a baby for your troubles!

People can have how many or how few kids they want. Just make choices based on fact.

Emma's barely out of that haze of the first kid and she's awfully young for a mother. She should wait a few years and see how she feels then. So trippel protection is a wise choice!

Tripple protection ... :P  :o  :rolleyes:  0:)  :lmao:  :gikkle:  :rofl:  :blushing:   :X  :X  :X  :X

Or rouge...?

Hi, hi! Kidding!

I've got nothing against bottle feeding. It works really well. You should choose on the right basis though. Not due to some misconceptions. Emma has made her choice, which is fine. I just don't want that myth perpetuated, so someone thinks this is a truth and abstains from something she wants to do on false premises.

So end rant! :)

Isn't there something like writer-editor confidentiality? ... and are you ready for the dark MetaDeaths chapters?  :devil:

Yeah, I did worry about that. :unsure:  But I know you can take it. You're a man, right ? :lol:

and no I'm not :pinch:

Has anyone of you ever breast-fed a wolf shifter pup? ;-)

Nope but I have a cousin who gave up on breastfeeding after having bloody nipples for weeks. :o

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1