Need Help Finding A Story!

Hey! I need help finding a old two part story I once read on nifty.org, it also might of been posted on other sites as well. I'm having trouble trying to find it again, and it's doing my head in.

The first part starts off with a boy attending his college medicine/anatomy/biology class, and his professor elects him to be a model for a rectal/prostate exam. The professor performs the exam on him in front of the class and gets assistant by a another student by the end of the exam he ejaculates. This is all being videotape for future classes. The boy getting the exam is a jock type and I think he was manipulated by his professor to be the model, he might of been failing the class. The second part of the story takes place where the boy takes his professor to trial for what happened. The boy loses and is further humiliated in the court room by being punished by his professor. The general theme of this two part story is humiliation/authorization.

Hope someone can find it again. Thanks in advance! 

Was it in the college section of the site? The first part sounds very familiar. Do they have a search feature where you can put in something about the story? I know there's a search, but I'm not sure if it's just to look for stories or authors.

You could also email one of the admins on the site (not sure how many they have), and he might know. It's worth a shot. :)

• 2 months later...