Happy Birthday Sasha Distan!

Happy Birthday, pup. I'm happy to learn you're a fellow Taurus, even if you're just half my age. No matter the age difference, we both know we're the smartest, best looking dudes around! :rofl:

Hope your day is filled with love and laughter, Sasha. And may the coming year follow suit...

• Like 4

Happy Birthday PUP!

:wizard: 

I would suggest a fun filled day, but I happen to know the reason you are offline and not around at the moment is because today is

MOVING DAY!

:D

Enjoy your new home and congratulations!

• Like 5

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:  Happy Birthday to a Shining Light that constantly Provides me Joy and Comfort :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

May your new home to be a haven to you and your husband--and a place for you to continue to create magic

:heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 4

HAPPY   BIRTHDAY

SASHA!!!!!

I hope you're having a great day moving into your new home! I wish you and your hubby and all your animals best of luck in your new crib. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

:worship:      :wizard:      :joe:      :2thumbs:      :music:      :hug:

• Like 2