Eurovision

I'm sure I recognise some of these songs. Either that or they've ripped off parts. 

The songs seems to be improving a bit as the running order goes on. 

I have never seen Eurovision before (I'm an American) but I love the sites you linked, especially the third!  :lol:

As for the 2011 winner  :huh: , how did they not know, isn't Europe supposed to be better with Geography?! I knew the country, and I am American!  :P​ 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1

I have never seen Eurovision before (I'm an American) but I love the sites you linked, especially the third!  :lol:

As for the 2011 winner  :huh: , how did they not know, isn't Europe supposed to be better with Geography?! I knew the country, and I am American!  :P​ 

Yes, one can Think so lol

LOL  :lmao: That was hilarious ! :funny:  :funny:  :funny:  

Edited by slytherin
  • Like 1

Yeah, the third link was the first one she drew with Eurovision song contest and still the best. I also love the face of America at the end. Particularly since  :huh: is the reaction of many Europeans when faced with strange US doings.

LOL  :lmao: That was hilarious ! :funny:  :funny:  :funny:  

I'm delighted to welcome more SATW fans. I recommend you start reading the comic from the beginning, but only on a day where you have nothing else to do. I laughed myself sick the first time I read SATW. :rofl:

• Like 1

Oh, lord! Just checked the voting right now. Sweden seems to be doing very well! If Måns wins, he deserves it. A very good performer, even if you don't like his songs. And kind of cute too...

Oh and GRATTIS Sweden, you did win. I'm sure that will cause another SATW comic. :lol:

I'm not surprised we only got 5 points, but I'm absolutely shocked the host nation got nil points.

This was the first time ever that the host nation has scored the dreaded nil points.