Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Quite. As is Doc becoming a dad, and Dragon and King may or may not be splitsville. But that's only if we're being technical.  :P

LOL... But those two were part of the entire Columbus Day Weekend series of chapters. Those two will be resolved within the next 5 chapters.

Even Danno's visit was a wrap up of sorts of the initial plotline started at the end of Summer.

Okay, I admit there's one line in the chapter which could open up a new line but if it does, and I'm honestly not sure it will, it won't be anytime soon. As I said, I've finished writing Autumn and it doesn't pop up again :P

You scared me! I know I complicate my plot more than most writers but I'm trying to keep it reasonable. One reviewer mentioned he's used to stories with 4 main characters at most and with Autumn he's dealing with at least 9 according to him. By my count there's about a dozen primary cast members right now. That may be changing real soon LOL

But we can keep up. Maybe because we are so familiar with the characters from Summer, but you keep them separate and clear really well imo. I can see though, how muting some players in the background sometimes, may make it easier. 

• Like 1

But we can keep up. Maybe because we are so familiar with the characters from Summer, but you keep them separate and clear really well imo. I can see though, how muting some players in the background sometimes, may make it easier. 

Right. Suuuuuuuuuure. I mute Cesar and Brett for a couple of chapters and I hear about it right away LOL

May be repeating myself here...

named characters though Autumn 15

3 starring

12 13 primary (although some have just come on and a couple have had the most time on camera)

8 guest stars

33 supporting

43 extras

Please be advised the above data is subject to change in the next chapter! :lol:

EDIT

Forgot about Ritchie!

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 2

LOL That just shot my reply to an earlier post out of the water. I was going to say I counted 12 main, and 6 featured supporting characters. I think those 6 are who you are referring to as guest stars.

• Like 1

LOL That just shot my reply to an earlier post out of the water. I was going to say I counted 12 main, and 6 featured supporting characters. I think those 6 are who you are referring to as guest stars.

the 3 are obvious

the 13 are the original 8 - Cesar & Brett - Chip + Danno & Trip + the new kids

the guests should be 7 not 8. Ben appeared in both stories

supposrting include the Edwards, Chatri & Helen, Adriano and his kids, all the parents...

I'll post a list of characters for Autumn once the final chapter goes live.

Maybe I'll run a contest to figure out a favorite character ( the top 3 would have to be excluded!)

Choosing a fave would be difficult. Now - choosing a least fave would have to be old man Kennedy. I keep getting the feeling that guy is not done with the story yet.

Edited by Kitt
  • Site Moderator

Right. Suuuuuuuuuure. I mute Cesar and Brett for a couple of chapters and I hear about it right away LOL

May be repeating myself here...

named characters though Autumn 15

3 starring

12 13 primary (although some have just come on and a couple have had the most time on camera)

8 guest stars

33 supporting

43 extras

Please be advised the above data is subject to change in the next chapter! :lol:

EDIT

Forgot about Ritchie!

:o You forgot about  :boy: !!

Wait until CJ finds out. He's going to have a bird about your forgetting his beloved little brother.  :thumbdown:

I think now is a good time for a vacation Carlos  :lmao:

Winter is coming ...

And for once, I am looking forward to "Winter's" arrival.   :)

I just told Kitt I had to come early from the Volleyball matches. The sun was so intense, even slathering SPF 70 didn't stop my shoulders from getting red. Since there's two more day, I came home to nap instead LOL

It feels weird. I sent the last chapter off to the editor this morning and all of a sudden I found myself with nothing to do writing wise, until I got something back from beta or edit. I had roughed out the dialogue of that prompt response a long time ago so I added the narrative behind each line of dialogue and went ahead and posted it. A bit of romance but still not too sugary. Tried to play with a couple of different things to practice.

I hear winter will be a bit late in arriving. Instead of December, it may wait until 2014 to hit us. I have the entire book outlined in some detail. I've done most of the research needed, now it's just a matter of writing. I'm thinking I want to write the entire story and have at least half of it edited before I start posting. That's another issue since my contract with Mann is expiring. :(

There are a couple of other stories I'd like to crank out before I even tackle CJ and the gang again. Let's see how that works out for me!

I felt the need to encourage you to keep going as a note of appreciation for what you've already done for us.

2014? Is that the story timeline or are you a bit behind?

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 1

I don't know how to do spoiler boxes, so...

SPOILER

The next book opens on the Winters Solstice of 2013 (December 21). The chapter will include CJ, Cesar, Brett, JP, and Tom boarding a Qantas flight.

• Site Moderator

I don't know how to do spoiler boxes, so...

SPOILER

The next book opens on the Winters Solstice of 2013 (December 21). The chapter will include CJ, Cesar, Brett, JP, and Tom boarding a Qantas flight.

:o do mean to tell us that we have to wait until book three for the big trip  Australia? Rats! I'm not sure I summon enough patience :no:

Oh well, I guess, since you are in charge, I'll have to suck it up an deal with it. to  :P

• Like 1

:o do mean to tell us that we have to wait until book three for the big trip  Australia? Rats! I'm not sure I summon enough patience :no:

Oh well, I guess, since you are in charge, I'll have to suck it up an deal with it. to  :P

:rofl:

Come on 1810, you're smart. They're going to Oz over Christmas!

Winter? Christmas? Sunshine and beach time? :P

Plus it's going to take me more than a chapter or two to do justice to that wonderful country. Aussies rock! Haven't met one yet who I didn't like.

Anyway, we already know there's a trip to New York coming up, and then one to Miami. That one will at last give us a glimpse at :boy:

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

:rofl:

Come on 1810, you're smart. They're going to Oz over Christmas!

Winter? Christmas? Sunshine and beach time? :P

Plus it's going to take me more than a chapter or two to do justice to that wonderful country. Aussies rock! Haven't met one yet who I didn't like.

Anyway, we already know there's a trip to New York coming up, and then one to Miami. That one will at last give us a glimpse at :boy:

Fine. Okay. Point taken. I will concede - this time...

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Will we get to take a shot at Lt Col Asshole and his wife? :huh:

Psst Kitt. I think you mean Lt Col Dickhead.

I seem to recall our boys and their crew are the ones who like to YELL Asshole when teasing and/or picking on someone the actually like. Therefore, LCD would never get that honour, just saying. :)

You're both correct. The stepfather was called a A'hole at first but CJ named him Dickhead. The use of the word Asshole has evolved with it being reserved primarily for those we like. A term of endearment. Almost. :D

• Site Moderator

You're both correct. The stepfather was called a A'hole at first but CJ named him Dickhead. The use of the word Asshole has evolved with it being reserved primarily for those we like. A term of endearment. Almost. :D

Term of endearment, eh? Yeah, I'd say more than "almost" :yes:

:off:

It's been wracking my brain (the hamster wheel has finally stopped spinning :lol:) all night why your recent prompt sounded so familiar.

It finally  hit me "Silver Anniversary" was the name of the Prompt (from I don't recall how many months ago), that I PM'd you about because I kept getting an error message when I tried to open it to read it. Do you remember that? I thought I was doing something wrong, but you hadn't actually released it (it showed up on my Notification list).

So glad to read it now because it is really nice story. 

• Site Moderator

Wreck on the Highway

Im just starting to read and I'm telling you, I don't like the title of this chapter. Conjures up a whole host of bad visions.   :unsure::(

I'm just going to hope it's nothing more than a little over the top melodrama meant to get us going. It is isn't it? :yes:

Anyway, off to Safari since it has a handy dandy reader that make it like reading book pages - easier on the eyes.

I'll be back to review and Like it...