Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

• Site Moderator

:rofl:

Ill avoid the easy, sleazy, cheesy reply to the Santa remark... 

Def, I think you'll like the next chapter!

If that means what I know it means, I can't wait! 

Why am I the only one who doesn't know what this means? Have I misplaced an Easter egg? :unsure:

I guess I will be waiting until next Wednesday....  :(

Edited by Reader1810

Why am I the only one who doesn't know what this means? Have I misplaced an Easter egg? :unsure:

I guess I will be waiting until next Wednesday....  :(

Somewhere in the GA small print, I remember reading authors are encouraged to promote their own work. I was trying to to a little of that, by posting a comment which :X

Somewhere in the GA small print, I remember reading authors are encouraged to promote their own work. I was trying to to a little of that, by posting a comment which :X

Two things, Teasing isn't promoting and secondly, if you are doing it Hollywood style - tell us all the good bits up front and leave us disappointed when we get the whole thing.

Actually stick with teasing, it works for you :P

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

yeah, right!  :rolleyes:

You must think I was born yesterday... and I bet you didn't type that with a straight face did you?  :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm leaving today...

BRAT! :whistle:

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

And we are singing because...

(I know, but I am sworn to  :X . I just wanted to stir the pot a tad. I don't get to do that often!)

I man, it's been know for a while, it's just the timing which has been in doubt... :D

Great chapter Carlos.

Out of likes and still working on the review.

Gotta say...having the boys text CJ instead of their dad? Priceless snd oh so funny. :2thumbs:

And typical teenage boy behavior!

• Like 2

I'm definitely interested in Tom's sons, and what you have planned for them. I'm also wondering if you plan on incorporating them more since there is that distance factor separating them from most of the action in DC. It seems like that whole group of kids, Chipper included could end up being really close.

• Like 3

I'm definitely interested in Tom's sons, and what you have planned for them. I'm also wondering if you plan on incorporating them more since there is that distance factor separating them from most of the action in DC. It seems like that whole group of kids, Chipper included could end up being really close.

Great chapter Carlos.

Out of likes and still working on the review.

Gotta say...having the boys text CJ instead of their dad? Priceless snd oh so funny. :2thumbs:

And typical teenage boy behavior!

Kids say and do the darnest things, don't they? :P

Chipper will be at Walls in January, he'll definitely be playing a part in the next book. Bradley and Patrick will be around also, maybe not as often but we'll see/hear them.

• Like 1

Oh also I totally got a kick out of Bradley's line about kids with gay fathers. That was golden!

But poor Patrick, having to deal with middle-schoolers. Worst years of my life, so I feel for that kid. And you can totally tell that he's missed having his Dad around. I thought it was doubly sweet and a little heart rending that he was trying to soak up as much bonding time as possible in the few days they had together.

Also liked how the dads and CJ kept their cool when Patrick obviously spoke without really considering what the heck he was saying. The New York trip was a really cool chapter. You make me want to visit again.

Wow does this count as a review?

• Like 2

Oh also I totally got a kick out of Bradley's line about kids with gay fathers. That was golden!

But poor Patrick, having to deal with middle-schoolers. Worst years of my life, so I feel for that kid. And you can totally tell that he's missed having his Dad around. I thought it was doubly sweet and a little heart rending that he was trying to soak up as much bonding time as possible in the few days they had together.

Also liked how the dads and CJ kept their cool when Patrick obviously spoke without really considering what the heck he was saying. The New York trip was a really cool chapter. You make me want to visit again.

Wow does this count as a review?

This is BETTER than a review. It gives me a chance to have a conversation instead of just answering once.

I think we've established I generally have a good reason for most scenes, I can guarantee there'll be much more about Patrick and his problems. At least he now knows he doesn't have to face his problems alone, and after Chipper talked to him, he should realize his 'backwaters' school is not the norm.

Reading over your comments, and a couple of things in the reviews, I've realized I gave Bradley some of the best lines/actions in the chapter. The actor who ends up playing him in the HBO series better be ready to kiss my butt! :D

• Like 1