Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

Just want to say thanks to all of you who've read, liked, reviewed and/or discussed CJ's tale over the past year. I've had the time of my life sharing the boy's story with you.

Later on this afternoon I'll be in Miami, at my brother's place with about 20 other relatives, I'll probably end up sitting by the lake drinking! But I have no idea where CJ, or any of the other guys, are today. I'm sure he'll share the details with me at some point, and I'll be happy to tell you all about it in then. But for now, on his behalf and mine, Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Carlos! 

• Like 1

Just want to say thanks to all of you who've read, liked, reviewed and/or discussed CJ's tale over the past year. I've had the time of my life sharing the boy's story with you.

Later on this afternoon I'll be in Miami, at my brother's place with about 20 other relatives, I'll probably end up sitting by the lake drinking! But I have no idea where CJ, or any of the other guys, are today. I'm sure he'll share the details with me at some point, and I'll be happy to tell you all about it in then. But for now, on his behalf and mine, Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of yours real and other.

• Like 1

I've had a couple of messages inquiring about the status of the Abello-Davenport family and friends. To expand on my responses: The guys are well, they're back in the USA and last time I closed Word, there were 10 guys sitting at Rogo's for a late Sunday afternoon meal, with the NFL Wild Card Playoff game playing in the background. Some big news have come out already and CJ said something about needing a beer! :D

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And thank you Carlos for sharing such a wonderful and amazing story with us. Fridays and Wednesdays (excluding the short break between S and A spent rereading Summer)  since January have been days to look forward to so we could indulge ourselves with another exciting chapter. :)

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  :hug::kiss:

• Like 1

President Obama, First Lady Michelle, and daughters Malia and Sasha, all took the stage together at the 93rd annual National Christmas Tree Lighting last night. The star-studded ceremony was hosted by Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon. CJ and a couple of his guys where there.

• Site Moderator

President Obama, First Lady Michelle, and daughters Malia and Sasha, all took the stage together at the 93rd annual National Christmas Tree Lighting last night. The star-studded ceremony was hosted by Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon. CJ and a couple of his guys where there.

Lucky them, I bet it was a sight to behold seeing that in person...

• Like 1

Lucky them, I bet it was a sight to behold seeing that in person...

I was there years ago. Reagan was President and it was the first lighting after he got shot. He pushed a button to light it while he and Nancy remained inside the White House. It's turned into a real big deal in DC since then.

Every time i see Marco Rubio make an appearance or do an interview I can't help but wonder if CJ is working for the campaign.

LMAO! CJ will be old enough to vote in the 2016 election! We haven't discussed what his involvement in any campaign will be. I'm sure he'll be paying attention, though. :D

• Like 2

And I'll bet the temperature on the Elipse rose by several degrees when the guys arrived.

• Like 1

CJ's watching the Dolphins-Ravens' game and right now he's going nuts! The guys are headed over to Doc's after the game. He's invited them to joing him to light the Menorah since Hanukkah starts tonight at sunset.

Happy Hanukkah to any fellow MOTTs!

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 2

Thank you so much for this story, Carlos. I was following the postings on another site...and then found all of autumn. Needless to say, I binge read about 16 chapters in one night :)! I'm excited to see what the next adventures they all take.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for this story, Carlos. I was following the postings on another site...and then found all of autumn. Needless to say, I binge read about 16 chapters in one night :)! I'm excited to see what the next adventures they all take.

Thanks! And welcome to GA. The thought of somebody binge reading something I wrote is sooooo cool. You have about two weeks before Winter starts posting in case you want to read any chapters again. Make sure you hit the like button at the eand of any you do read again and feel free to leave comments in the Review section. I reply to them all. Even if I don't always answer all the questions LOL

2 weeks sounds great to me :). I'm a college professor that just started Winter Break. I'll have to toss some commentary out (and re-read everything). It's like the Star Wars fan base binge watching everything in preparation of the premiere Thursday :)

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

2 weeks sounds great to me :). I'm a college professor that just started Winter Break. I'll have to toss some commentary out (and re-read everything). It's like the Star Wars fan base binge watching everything in preparation of the premiere Thursday :)

Hey MDG

Welcome to CJ's World. Carlos didn't mention a specific date in his post, but the projected launch date is January 1, 2016 - a nice way to start off the new year... :D

• Like 1

If you teach English, my editor and Beta readsers are innocent of murdering the language. All my fault.

Hey MDG

Welcome to CJ's World. Carlos didn't mention a specific date in his post, but the projected launch date is January 1, 2016 - a nice way to start off the new year... :D

The next two weeks are gonna be tough for me... I wanna open that present CJ got for his dads! I'll post the cover and dedication before the end of the year. Hopefully that will tide me over :D

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

If you teach English, my editor and Beta readsers are innocent of murdering the language. All my fault.

The next two weeks are gonna be tough for me... I wanna open that present CJ got for his dads! I'll post the cover and dedication before the end of the year. Hopefully that will tide me over :D

Well there is that, but I still want to know :X...

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

I'm not saying I'll answer but if you could ask ONE question about what's going to happen what would it be?

The same question I asked on my review...yeah yeah, broken record I know....

What :X is the :X ?   :gikkle:

• Like 1

The same question I asked on my review...yeah yeah, broken record I know....

What :X is the :X ?   :gikkle:

Really? The color of the

_______

|_Jeep_|

(OlllllllO)

The color itself I would have no problem revealing. However, there are a couple of things whose effect might be compromised if the actual color is known.

• Site Moderator

Really? The color of the

_______

|_Jeep_|

(OlllllllO)

The color itself I would have no problem revealing. However, there are a couple of things whose effect might be compromised if the actual color is known.

I just knew you weren't going to give it up...I shall wait patiently for the big reveal.   -_-