Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

:D

A reader picked up my use of a song lyric as part of the story! He claims it made him giggle and showed my age. LOL

age smage! You're young as you feel!
  • Like 1

I was humming a song that was released when I was in highschool the other day, and a students grandpa said I was dating myself! No song released in your lifetime should ever be called a "golden oldies"!

• Like 1

2016 Update

CJ was in Miami this past weekend. I can't discuss the details of the visit, but those who heard him speak at the reception in Miami Beach were impresed by the college freshman. Well, he doesn't report until this Friday but I guess that's close enough to call him a college man. Cher made him promise to visit her in New York this fall.

And back in Washington, yesterday was the first day of classes at Walls. Patrick was feeling a tad lost being the only one in their group still in High School..

• Like 4

I would have totally met CJ in Miami since I had a wedding but, Zika... True story. Hopefully a particular friend of his and I can entertain him in NY.. 

Can't wait  to catch up with the gang...

Miss you Mr C...  

• Like 2

I have it from a reliable source (an editor no less) that the next book is in process and coming soon!

The thing is I took the time to finish Travels before starting the editing process. Since I'm just waiting for files to come back from beta readers or editors these days, I've actually started to create a detailed outline for Walls which would be book 6. I've had ideas jotted down for ages but now I've created a proper timeline and fleshed out my one word notes a bit. Now, that's a far way off actual writing, but at least I'm thinking beyond the summer of 2014. As long as I'm alive and somewhat sane, the adventure shall continue. At least through August 2016 which is how my previous post came about. Of course that also means now I have to start following events at a couple of Universities in different cities. :D

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator

I would have totally met CJ in Miami since I had a wedding but, Zika... True story. Hopefully a particular friend of his and I can entertain him in NY.. 

Can't wait  to catch up with the gang...

Miss you Mr C...  

Particular friend, eh? I wonder who that could be...  ;)

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Course, I really shouldn't be teasing Def. After that incident in New York, I've become a huge fan of   :X myself. Maybe :X  should move to D.C. so  :X 'd be around more...just a thought. :)

Edited by Reader1810

Course, I really shouldn't be teasing Def. After that incident in New York, I've become a huge fan of   :X myself. Maybe :X  should move to D.C. so  :X 'd be around more...just a thought. :)

It would take me roughly 4 hours to get to DC versus 45 to NYC... Although, I would drive 4 + hours if the Elite and their friends and others were all gathered in one city.. 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

It would take me roughly 4 hours to get to DC versus 45 to NYC... Although, I would drive 4 + hours if the Elite and their friends and others were all gathered in one city.. 

Oh right, there is that isn't there? Then again, you could alway move...

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

I still say that CJ could go to a local uni and stay on campus. My eldest brother and I both did (alright, he was off campus) and are home was only lived 15 minutes away. Enabled us to enjoy campus life but still be able go home once in awhile too. 

Edited by Reader1810

I lived at home during University (we don't tend to do the mass migration for college) however my mother did make some comment about the fact that I was never home. It was probably a good idea she didn't know what I was up to. Ah, the good old days :)

Slightly on topic, it is good to hear Travels is coming together nicely and we can all look forward to the next exciting adventures of CJ and co.

As for the 4 hour drive, Def would drive 10 hours if a certain someone was available :P

• Like 2

just reread the 4 books within a book, still amazing to see how well writing the story is :)

and not have to wait after a cliffhanger for the next chapter  :*)

But can you pretty please start posting book 5  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

just reread the 4 books within a book, still amazing to see how well writing the story is :)

and not have to wait after a cliffhanger for the next chapter  :*)

But can you pretty please start posting book 5  :rolleyes:

Cliffhangers? In my story? I'm shocked! I believe that would be CJames, not CJ... Good to hear from you, bud. The whole team is engaged on getting Travels ready right now and I'll start posting as soon as possible.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Cliffhangers? In my story? I'm shocked! I believe that would be CJames, not CJ... Good to hear from you, bud. The whole team is engaged on getting Travels ready right now and I'll start posting as soon as possible.

:rolleyes:  :P  :yes:  :D

Edited by Reader1810

okay, okay, some small cliffs

CJames is the master/king goat of cliffs since he lives in them

Hey guys, another couple of readers on Nifty has followed me to GA and become members. If you see Okiegrad or Skittles around, say hello and welcome them to the family.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 3