I shall go read I&C again to get in the mood. Especially the last few chapters should get me ready-to-rant. :D

You're so going to rant! Careful or Rother will send Blythe after you.

Anyone else find it interesting all four major characters have names with a soft th in them? I've been meaning to ask Mann if it was on purpose.

• Like 3

Anyone else find it interesting all four major characters have names with a soft th in them? I've been meaning to ask Mann if it was on purpose.

LOL It really is just a coincidence. Nathan and Rother's names came from the prompt response, The Arrival that sparked the story. Blythe and Samantha came during plot and character brainstorming at least a year later when I decide to make it part of the Wednesday Briefs group. Until you guys said something, I never noticed.

Please get the other gun out, Carlos, and inspire some I&C writing. :P (and don't forget to take a video for us to watch)

Don't worry. The writing is happening. :) I just want to be farther along before the posting begins. (The video is private and for my eyes only...)

If I go on my knees to beg and say pretty please a thousand times, would you let me see the video ? No, WAIT, I should use this kind of grovelling for asking to read the second part of Innocence and Carnality ! Pretty please ........

BTW, I've come to hate and despise (and pity) Rother at the end of Part One !

• Like 2

I can't wait to see how Rother will suffer *evil grin*

Same here :evil::)

Actually, what I'm really looking forward to is seeing Nathan develop from the up-tight, emotion-driven, helpless boy to a clever, more rational and confident man. 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 4

I'm scared. Spikey agreed with my suggestion concerning the music box!

Oh Carlos, buddy, I didn't just agree with you, I actually thought that Nathan should use his skills to turn that music box into a bomb while I was reading the chapter. Then I saw your review, it was funny.

• Like 2

:X

I'm in a precarious situation since I know what's coming. (I'll entertain large, REALLY large bribes). But I have to say I'm enjoying reading the reviews and speculation even more than the guessing about who CJ's boyfriend will be! :yes:

• Like 2

I'm in a precarious situation since I know what's coming. (I'll entertain large, REALLY large bribes). But I have to say I'm enjoying reading the reviews and speculation even more than the guessing about who CJ's boyfriend will be! :yes:

Other services in lieu of the REALLY large bribe, perhaps ??

Anyway, I HATE Rother, okay, I'm repeating myself ...

• Like 1

Carlos, have I ever mentioned (no bullshit) that I have a "thing" for Latino guys? My boyfriend calls it the caramel fever, because I attack him when he speaks Spanish to me. Just saying dude, for you, bribes would totally be a possibility. :lmao:

• Like 1