Broken Promise...

I know there are few who are interest with my 1st story... For them I am really Sorry guys that I am breaking the promise I had made a few days before. Because, My Editor and Beta reader want to be sure about the 1st chapter before it has been published. So they want to recheck it, obviously which is going to be take some time. So guys I am extremely sorry that I am delaying it... Hopefully I'll publish in a week, I hope you will like it...

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

No hurry.  We understand the writing process takes time and will be here when you are ready to post.  :)

• Like 1

No hurry. We understand the writing process takes time and will be here when you are ready to post. :)

Yeah... Its not that the story was lengthy but its the content was so sensitive. So it will take some time...

No worries. I've added you to my notification list, so I'll be there when it's ready.

Thank you so much for adding me. And please feel free to Review it. Because every writer needs both appreciations and critics...

• Like 3

It sounds like your editor and Beta have your back, and that's a good thing. Quality over speed is a good rule of thumb. It takes as long as it takes :boy:

Yes they are... A lot of Thanks to them for that...

• Like 2