7+8=15 Suicide Note By The Eminent Mgk

This is not a mathematical calculation. It is the Date, when I am going to publish First Chapter of My First Story "SUICIDE NOTE". :) :) Guys its just not going to be a suicidal tendencyfied story, but its going to contain all like Action, Romance, Love, Pain, Relationships, Drama and some what Fun.... :);):);)

I hope You all gonna Like it... :)

• Site Administrator

This sort of thing would make a good blog post, or the first post for a topic in the Stories Discussion forum for your story. Good luck on your new story!

This sort of thing would make a good blog post, or the first post for a topic in the Stories Discussion forum for your story. Good luck on your new story!

I have to learn about this site firstly... Can I repost it in stories discussion forum...

• Site Administrator

There is always a learning curve when it comes to a new site. I can move the topic for you and rename it per the forum's requirements for you.