"billy" Book 9 Begins!

Comsie, as delighted as I've been this week to get updates in some of my favorites (especially A Class!) I'm still curious what happened with your updates to Gone From Daylight? Really not complaining at all just wondering if your plans for that have moved way way back since you'd said in the past that updates were coming in the summer.

I announced new "GFD" stuff at the beginning of Summer, but people complained. :: Shrugs :: So I didn't post anything. I'll save it for "Red October" instead. I guess there are a lot of folks who don't like "GFD". They've never read it, but they say they don't like that type of story (Or whatever), so they ignore it and stab me with pointy sticks so I end up writing "New Kid" every week. I'm just trying to keep people from abusing me long enough to keep my positive mindset and the creativity flowing. But no matter what I post, people always want something else. I don't know what to do. :(

Well like I said, I'm delighted by all you do, you're a great writer and I appreciate all your efforts to provide free entertainment to the masses. I'll even admit GFD isn't my "favorite" of all your works, but I've personally given it a chance and found it to be one of your better more original efforts. Again it was merely curiosity because the previous announcement, I'm happy getting an update from Billy Chase, R&R from New Kid, or any other story you have time to tell. Thanks as usual for all you do.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..