Need Help Finding Story

Hello!

I've been trying to look for this online story I read years ago but am having trouble finding it. Don't think it's on this site either. I don't remember the title but I think it starts with "Unconditional.." something? It's about two college friends, one gay, one straight and it follows their lives from when they met until they eventually pair up. A detail I remember are that the straight guy starts dating a girl who looks like his gay friend. Anybody read this?

Many thanks!

• Like 2

Hello!

I've been trying to look for this online story I read years ago but am having trouble finding it. Don't think it's on this site either. I don't remember the title but I think it starts with "Unconditional.." something? It's about two college friends, one gay, one straight and it follows their lives from when they met until they eventually pair up. A detail I remember are that the straight guy starts dating a girl who looks like his gay friend. Anybody read this?

Many thanks!

Nevermind. Found it. The Human Condition by Jfinn. Read if you haven't :)

I'm glad you found the story :D and it sounds really interesting, I am putting it on my reading list :)

PS: Welcome to GA!!! :D

I'm glad you found the story :D and it sounds really interesting, I am putting it on my reading list :)

PS: Welcome to GA!!! :D

Drew been obvious to tell what exactly I was thinking... :) Thank you Drew for that...

I was about to read it too... :)

Drew been obvious to tell what exactly I was thinking... :) Thank you Drew for that...

I was about to read it too... :)

I agree with you Eminent.  Drew snatched my thoughts exactly as well.

Kepsi213, Welcome to GA! I hope you find other stories here which you will enjoy as much!

True

I have read the story... it was good at first but boring in the middle chapters... But I stick to read it, which is the good thing I had done. It was very Emotional, pure love and a mixture feelings and decisions. I got emotional with Mike, and his love for Joe...

You know, as readers we learn something from every story we read. It was one of this kind. I really made some decisions after reading it. They are some good ones and some not.

Good one is: I want to stick to hope that someone gonna come. And I am not going to date or one night stand with older people than me, because I don't have Joe to save me...

Bad one is: I think I don't want to tell my parents I am gay, which is not good decision but bad idea. I don't wanna end up like Ben too...

I have... sorry had a boyfriend once, who is straight or confused about his sexuality. But he is definitely not Joe though. He cheated me for another guy and he think he still Straight and want a life for which Joe acted his entire life...

I wonder, some times that, I am going to die Virgin... or without proper Soulmate/Lover/Betterhalf.... or whatever...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Well, if you know of a place where there are more than the 11 chapters I've read so far, please tell me. I've always wanted to know what happened next.

For anyone who wants to read the story, archerland.com is sadly now defunct, however you can find Jfinn's The Human Condition over at Literotica.com. :) Although it's still just the eleven chapters.

Last chapter, itself, is like an epilogue guys. They are together, happy and ready to face the world, firstly coming out to their friend circle. A happy ending... :)

Oh I read this last year, it's one of those classic gay stories when writers like DomLuka were active. Apparently Jfinn was a GA member like 10 years ago, but for some reason that story never got posted here. Anyway, yes 11 chapters is all there is. Either chapter 11 is the epilogue or Jfinn never got around to writing one, it either way the story is complete and Jfinn isn't active anymore. Keep in mind, this story is ancient by internet standards. Posted back when Drew was just an innocent little lamb :P

• Like 1

Oh I read this last year, it's one of those classic gay stories when writers like DomLuka were active. Apparently Jfinn was a GA member like 10 years ago, but for some reason that story never got posted here. Anyway, yes 11 chapters is all there is. Either chapter 11 is the epilogue or Jfinn never got around to writing one, it either way the story is complete and Jfinn isn't active anymore. Keep in mind, this story is ancient by internet standards. Posted back when Drew was just an innocent little lamb :P

I'm still an innocent little lamb. 0:)

Anyways, I think it's time for a reread! :D

• Like 1