Need Help Finding A Story On Nifty

I can't remember the title of this story, but it's about a rebellious teenage Australlian or British boy. I'm not very sure, but he spells humor with a "u". Anyway, the boy doesn't like his stepdad but has a crush on his stepdad's friend named Mikhail. The protagonist and Mikhail fall in love with each other, but Mikhail has a family and very much attached to his son Duncan. I'm really sorry, but this is all I got. Please, please, please I hope I can get an answer here. I read this when I was just 17 by accident and my laptop was broken a year after that so all the memory got erased. T.T I really, really liked it. 

And I am new here btw. So... Hiiiiiiii. :music:

Edited by 9Palaces
  • Like 1

My question would be, are you sure it's on Nifty? I used the search tool, just out of curiosity and searched the name Mikhail and found several stories where that name appears, but didn't see any that match the story you described. I'd recommend doing that though in case you haven't. Perhaps it's there and I just don't know what to look for.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Owh wow. I've been looking for adylt-youth stories too. Unfortunately i dont what story you're talking about but it sounds really good :) Welcome to GA btw :D

it's really good! you don't get to read well-written stories on nifty all the time, but this story is one of those. and thanks for welcoming me :worship: . i've been busy doing my case study so i couldn't visit here.  :,(

Don't forget to check the high school section. It is huge.

i should... man, why didn't i think of that. thanks  :2thumbs:

I've been trying also. No sign of it. My fav sections are college and highschool so I prob don't know it.

Noah and Jordan is one of my favorites in the college section along with I Got a Feeling and Operation College Quarterback. the last one is really slutty, though. But i have knack for unrequited love.  :gikkle:  thanks also for looking it up for me. I think i'll try to search for it outside nifty.

My question would be, are you sure it's on Nifty? I used the search tool, just out of curiosity and searched the name Mikhail and found several stories where that name appears, but didn't see any that match the story you described. I'd recommend doing that though in case you haven't. Perhaps it's there and I just don't know what to look for

ya, i'm pretty sure i read it on nifty but after reading your reply, i don't know anymore. i'm gonna follow your advice and look it up outside of nifty. thanks for helping  :thumbup:

• 2 years later...

Not a figment of your imagination. I know this is an old thread but I never saw any resolution offered, and I was looking for the story again myself and stumbled upon this message board. I finally remembered the name and made an account just to post this:

http://m.nifty.org/nifty/gay/adult-youth/the-alpha-male-and-me/1

It's the Alpha Male and Me. Loved this story series but it only ever got to part 8 of 14. I'm hoping the author comes back eventually. 

Cheers!

On 10/8/2015 at 11:22 AM, 9Palaces said:

Noah and Jordan is one of my favorites in the college section along with I Got a Feeling and Operation College Quarterback. the last one is really slutty, though. But i have knack for unrequited love.  :gikkle:  thanks also for looking it up for me. I think i'll try to search for it outside nifty.

Thanks for the recommendation.  Just read and highly enjoyed Noah and Jordan.

• 8 months later...