I am so not happy with Corey right now. :(

It's funny... I know he's a character I've created, but there are times I want to smack him. He's a stubborn one.

You've crafted another "Unforgivable" cliffie ...

:*)

• Site Moderator

Reply from LitLover (author)

As I said in my reply to lux, this was a conversation Jason and Corey haven't had. Corey hates talking about his parents and Jason never wanted to push. Maybe it's time he did?

I think you might be right about that Lit. Time is long due for Corey to exorcise some of his demons. 

As for who is at Jason's door? I don't think it's Corey but, is that a good or a bad thing? Hmm....

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

As for who is at Jason's door? I don't think it's Corey and but, is that a good or a bad thing? Hmm....

I wonder if it's Andrew? I mean, Jason wouldn't expect his own brother to show up at his home when he and his wife were going to spend Christmas at their own place. :huh:

But if drama is coming into play, maybe the visitor is Marco. :o

• Site Moderator

It's well overdue. Jason hasn't pushed because I think he was still treading lightly around Corey. Walking out was really the first time Jason's really defended himself.

It would seem the time for treading lightly is over. Hopefully, whomever is at Jason's door won't derail his relationship with Corey. Then again, maybe that person's arrival will be the catalyst to pushing Jason to confront Corey and clear the air once and for all.  One can hope, right? :yes:

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

I wonder if it's Andrew? I mean, Jason wouldn't expect his own brother to show up at his home when he and his wife were going to spend Christmas at their own place. :huh:

But if drama is coming into play, maybe the visitor is Marco. :o

Hmm, now there's a thought. But where's the wife? Jason's comment leads me - rightly or wrongly - to think that only one person is at his door. I know, she's getting the luggage out of the car. :lol:

Ha good luck with that. He actually hasn't read the next chapter yet :P

It's preemptive teasing. :P

Hmm, now there's a thought. But where's the wife?

Maybe she's still in the car? :P

Edited by Drew Espinosa

It's funny... I know he's a character I've created, but there are times I want to smack him. He's a stubborn one.

Get in line...

Sometimes we say things because we need to lash out to the world, that might be an explaination but it is not a good reason or an excuse. We often hurt the ones we love the most.

I say it once again, all men are stupid (and women too, damn human trait)

• Like 2

I don't think it's Corey either, because Jason wouldn't say 'What are you doing here?' to him.

Exactly what I thought. 

If Corey turned up on my door, I would be using much more colorful language

Bring on the next chapter...

• Like 2

A previously sweet and innocent LL has turned dark, evil and malevolent... Just check her reply to my review

Is it ok that she takes pleasure in us poor readers being upset at the characters in her story, is it ok that gets joy out of our pain? She didn't even have the decency to add a  0:) to the question. Truely one of the Red now... Bloody authors...  :P

• Like 5