Two great conversations LL ending with a nice moment between Jason and Corey. A chapter that made me smile. I can imagine the look on her face as Drew's wife looks at him acting like a kid who has just got tickets to Disneyland :)

• Like 4

Yay!!! :D Great chapter Lit, it was perfect in every way!

Hmm... I can't help but wonder what would've happened if Jase and Cor went to Zach's after party. Would Zach have reverted back to being a prick?

I think Zach is Zach, and he was okay at the bar, but give him a few more drinks and he MAY have gotten mouthy again.  He's not a terrible guy, just doesn't know when to let something go... and doesn't have much of a filter.  He may grow up some day. 

Two great conversations LL ending with a nice moment between Jason and Corey. A chapter that made me smile. I can imagine the look on her face as Drew's wife looks at him acting like a kid who has just got tickets to Disneyland :)

lol I may have to put that reaction into the story somewhere.  I'm sure her reaction would have been priceless as her husband lost his mind. 

• Like 2

So I haven't written a review yet, but that Corey. He's going to be giving poor Jason early gray hairs.

I agree, but their history was complicated, and Corey has some pretty big issues with his dad... I liked that Jason spoke his mind... and I liked that Corey looked at it from J's POV... just saying...

• Like 2

I agree, but their history was complicated, and Corey has some pretty big issues with his dad... I liked that Jason spoke his mind... and I liked that Corey looked at it from J's POV... just saying...

Corey does have huge issues with his dad.  For me, I'm happy with how far he's come in being able to trust at all.

• Like 1

I think Corey had a good point about how overly protective he's become with his mother. Fancy not telling her about Jason in order to protect her from herself. :facepalm:  He was lucky Jason caught him and decided to bring the topic up immediately. :yes:

• Like 1

I think it's quite funny, with how big Jason screwed up at the beginning of the story, and his reputation that he's still trying to live down even among his own family, it's Corey that seems to be having the hardest time transitioning into this relationship. By the way that's not a slight against Corey, I love his character, and I feel bad that his father's actions have actually messed him up so bad. It just shows how actions can have far reaching consequences outside of what's immediately evident. I really wanted to give both of the guys a hug this chapter. It ended really well though so it was all good.

• Like 3

I think Corey had a good point about how overly protective he's become with his mother. Fancy not telling her about Jason in order to protect her from herself. :facepalm:  He was lucky Jason caught him and decided to bring the topic up immediately. :yes:

People can get overprotective with people they love, especially if they see that person making bad decisions. Luckily Corey is smart enough not to continue to sacrifice Jason becsuse he can't trust his mom's decision making

• Like 1

I think it's quite funny, with how big Jason screwed up at the beginning of the story, and his reputation that he's still trying to live down even among his own family, it's Corey that seems to be having the hardest time transitioning into this relationship. By the way that's not a slight against Corey, I love his character, and I feel bad that his father's actions have actually messed him up so bad. It just shows how actions can have far reaching consequences outside of what's immediately evident. I really wanted to give both of the guys a hug this chapter. It ended really well though so it was all good.

Sadly, I don't think his father realizes how much his actions have hurt his son... And even if he did, would he care?

• Like 3