• Site Moderator

I haven't reviewed the last two chapter as I really haven't figured out what I want to say. Rest assured Lit, that doesn't mean I liked them any less than the previous ones.  Far from it, in fact, I liked them very much! :D :D

• Like 5

Reviews have been answered.  Thank you to all of you who shared your thoughts :)  

Now off to finish writing the next chapter

For some reason I keep forgetting to leave reviews, but I just wanted you to know I loved the last chapter. I'd be curious to know if that incident in the restaurant was just a passing occurrence or if it'll play into the larger story later.

• Like 2

For some reason I keep forgetting to leave reviews, but I just wanted you to know I loved the last chapter. I'd be curious to know if that incident in the restaurant was just a passing occurrence or if it'll play into the larger story later.

Thank you, Spikey :*)

I've finished the next chapter and sent it off to Gary. It's shorter than usual, but being sick for the last few days I'm pretty pleased with it :)

• Like 2

The latest chapter... wow

I'm really happy you enjoyed the chapter :*)

I've answered all of the reviews (on my phone so I apologize for any mistakes). Now time to concentrate on the Roadtrip I'm on with the husband, although he liked hearing the reviews as i read them to him ;)

• Like 1

I've answered all of the reviews (on my phone so I apologize for any mistakes). Now time to concentrate on the Roadtrip I'm on with the husband, although he liked hearing the reviews as i read them to him ;)

I left you another review, but you don't have to answer it before you get back. Have a great trip. :hug:

• Like 1

I'm currently writing the next chapter of Unforgivable and realized I'm actually nearing the end.  I have a definite end in mind, but I'm not sure how many chapters it will take to get there.  (Maybe 4 or 5 more?)  

• Like 3

I'm currently writing the next chapter of Unforgivable and realized I'm actually nearing the end.  I have a definite end in mind, but I'm not sure how many chapters it will take to get there.  (Maybe 4 or 5 more?)  

Four or five chapters are actually more than I dared hope for. Does that mean we'll get to see the outcome of Liam and Alek or are you saving them for later?

• Like 1

Four or five chapters are actually more than I dared hope for. Does that mean we'll get to see the outcome of Liam and Alek or are you saving them for later?

The four or five chapters also include the epilogue, so its more like three or four regular chapters?

• Like 3

I can see you're catching up on reviews, I need to get one done for ch 25. But it may have to wait until I have finished my Anthology story. Same for the recent Morningstar chapter... :(

No rush.  It looks like Chapter 26 might be delayed anyways.  With the company this weekend I haven't finished working on it.  :/

• Like 1